What are you doing today/tomorrow, Escapists?

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008
Well today (Friday) I have off so I'm eating breakfast and watching a movie (probably Smokin Aces) then I'm gonna list my dads friends airplane on eBay, (I do alot of eBay work for people, so if it sells I should get a good commission :)) then maybe go out boating, then hang ot with fiends tonight, then tomorrow I gotta work, then tomorrow night is partying :D then Sunday I'll be boating or going to the rifle range

Lord Watermelon

Jun 5, 2011
Sonicron said:
Lord Watermelon said:
Sonicron said:
Lord Watermelon said:
Today? Far too little. I spent most of it reading. Tomorrow i'm moving, since I start college next week. Fortunately, i'm not working on my bachelor's thesis. Best of luck, Sonicron.
Thanks! It's an interesting topic, but seeing how I only have 3 weeks to effectively work on it, it really does take up all of my day's time.

I've always hated moving; not because of leaving people behind, but simply because it's an enormous hassle. Still, you're starting college, which must be very exciting for you, so have fun!

Oh yes, and by the way, your avatar is awesome. :)
Well, at least an interesting topic should make it a bit more bearable - i'd go insane trying to work that hard on anything I wasn't interested in. More insane, anyway. Just imagine how much of a relief it'll be when it's done.

What's the topic, if I can ask?

Yeah, I hate it too. Fortunately for me, this time I only have to take like six things over, so it should be easy enough, just time consuming. And thanks, hopefully I will.

And yes, he is. :p
The topic is Mythology: A comparison between literary works and adaptations in the video game medium. I'm already done with about three quarters of my work; I've got the final case study lined up for today (Enslaved: Odyssey to the West VS Journey to the West), then the conclusion and bibliography tomorrow.

Well, looks like your move is bearable, then. I just hate always lugging around all that furniture, especially if you're moving into a fifth-floor apartment or something like that.
Okay, that really is an interesting topic. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it myself when you're finished with it and become unburned out if you're up for it, and until then, let me know how it turns out and again - best of luck.

On topic, since it's now tomorrow: Today I move, tomorrow I will probably be right back to plotting world domination, but who knows? I may finish my book instead.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Lord Watermelon said:
Okay, that really is an interesting topic. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it myself when you're finished with it and become unburned out if you're up for it, and until then, let me know how it turns out and again - best of luck.

On topic, since it's now tomorrow: Today I move, tomorrow I will probably be right back to plotting world domination, but who knows? I may finish my book instead.
Are you reading a book, or are you writing one...?

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
Today I was on work experience, tomorrow I'm going to be playing in front of roughly 200 people with my band, which should be fun.

After that I'm going to spend the rest of the day revising for a french exam, which I am highly likely to fail.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Nadda. I'm saving my pennies for the UK Escapist meet next week! woo!

I may have one or two drinks, though, I have cider left over.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Today I went on a walk with my friends and some other people. I also watched Tangled. It was fucking heartwarming.

Tomorrow I'll probably play Killing Floor with my small clan, "Fuckin' Milk". We're recruiting, gaise! :D

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Tomorrow I'll be on a plane for a while to London but until then I'm listening to some classic Arctic Monkeys and also I want to check out the new Zomby record if I have time tomorrow.

What about you?

Lord Watermelon

Jun 5, 2011
Sonicron said:
Lord Watermelon said:

Are you reading a book, or are you writing one...?
Reading. I do write sometimes, but not books unfortunately. Anything more than ten pages and they always turn out terrible. So i'm reading the hunger games series at the moment - almost finished the last one now.