What are you doing today/tomorrow, Escapists?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I'm on a train to Newcastle for a university campus tour.

I had to get up really early to get there in time, so I'm half asleep.

ReaperGrimm

Jun 2, 2011
While since i'am on break I'll sleep, in eat, read a couple chapters of A Game Of Thrones, watch Rescue Me on netflix, maybe hop on BFBC2 and get all bronze stars seeing as i'am only 3 weapons away.

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
limeownsj00 said:
Celebrating my birthday. Alone. Don't worry though, that's how I like it. :p
I am saying Happy birthday just to spite you :p
I pressed the button :'(

See ya in 24 hours then xD
It's the second time I've pressed it. I expected a second badge like the message said.

But I got no second badge. AND I CANT EVEN MOVE THE RED BUTTON UP TO MY ACTIVE BADGES :(
I'm pretty sure that was a lie to trick you into pushing it again xD

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Today I'm going to watch the new Harry Potter movie with some friends and probably do some other things with them as well. Probably this is going to be a good day.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Since Sonisphere, I've been working every single day, and my next day off isn't until next Monday. So fun fun fun.

And thanks for the awesome song to listen to.

http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuuPisPHpc7pwzXwQEQcN2LhalBxPTJmloBbtu6f9M9ev2sLZyQXnQyovwjxlh5Kc7mFWVO7YD-nZicFzxsphUlGt_xvR8o0AQGVapu2veQSVXnSbTHNkw2U6_soTDTmuJyTcMIFolgtH94biJChiXpumdTRZA

Mmm Lice dish, Yum.

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
Risingblade said:
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
limeownsj00 said:

It's the second time I've pressed it. I expected a second badge like the message said.

But I got no second badge. AND I CANT EVEN MOVE THE RED BUTTON UP TO MY ACTIVE BADGES :(
Erghh. I despise having to look at Justin Beiber all fucking day. I pressed the button like 20 times, so hopefully it doesn't stack :(

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
CardinalPiggles said:
Since Sonisphere, I've been working every single day, and my next day off isn't until next Monday. So fun fun fun.

And thanks for the awesome song to listen to.

http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuuPisPHpc7pwzXwQEQcN2LhalBxPTJmloBbtu6f9M9ev2sLZyQXnQyovwjxlh5Kc7mFWVO7YD-nZicFzxsphUlGt_xvR8o0AQGVapu2veQSVXnSbTHNkw2U6_soTDTmuJyTcMIFolgtH94biJChiXpumdTRZA

Mmm Lice dish, Yum.
I wish I went to Sonisphere man!

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Today, gorcery shopping, called my employer looking for some more work, cataloguing our book/game/dvd collections with my girlfriend for insurance, chilling on these forums, girlfriend baked a cake, and played a match of HoN. (I played shit, but we still won.)

Tomorrow, call dad as he asked me to call over the weekend, call my brother as he asked us to either call or visit, maybe visit my brother, if not I'll prolly read one of the tales from the Arabian nights, maybe play some basketball if the weather is good (which it won't be) and maybe play some HoN.

woogit

Mar 16, 2011
I also just got back from Harry Potter. And shall be waking up tomorrow to play some xbox! I have so dearly missed it.
Then off to work.
But I'll be back here, because I always come back.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
i have a computer to over-clock, a bike to ride some 120 miles and many many many meals to make and eat

nothing ground breaking!

Hristo Tzonkov

Apr 5, 2010
Imma go and see Moonspell and Opeth at a local really really cheap festival which totally went under my radar between Sonisphere and Spirit of Burgas.How cool is that?!

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
limeownsj00 said:

Erghh. I despise having to look at Justin Beiber all fucking day. I pressed the button like 20 times, so hopefully it doesn't stack :(
It doesn't. It resets the timer.

Llil

Jul 24, 2008
Learning to use LaTeX and writing a physics report, with occasional gaming and surfing on the internet whenever I take a break. So nothing special. Although, I almost never do anything special.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
It's my grandad's 65th birthday, so I'm going round for celebrations.

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
I have work in a couple of hours till 8. Then I will get an early night.

Only joking. I'm an idiot, and as such I'll stay up till 3 in the morning. Like I have every night for the past week and a half. Because I'm most certainly not tired to the point that I fall asleep during the day.

Fuck my sleep patterns.

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
Went to the Magic The Gathering 2012 release at midnight and then saw "Harry Potter and the extremely-long subtitle" at 3 am. Good times.

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
StBishop said:
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
Aphex Demon said:
Risingblade said:
limeownsj00 said:

It doesn't. It resets the timer.
Thank you, this is comforting.

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
Baradiel said:
I have work in a couple of hours till 8. Then I will get an early night.

Only joking. I'm an idiot, and as such I'll stay up till 3 in the morning. Like I have every night for the past week and a half. Because I'm most certainly not tired to the point that I fall asleep during the day.

Fuck my sleep patterns.
Mine are fucked too bro. Woke up at 11pm last night thinking it was the morning. ¬¬

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
LAN party! I'm gonna play until my brain liquifies. I'm gonna eat nothing but cheese doodles and pizza, drink nothing but energy drinks and coke for the entire weekend. It will take years of my life, but it'll be worth it!

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I'm dogsitting for a friend. I live in a different town than she does, that's how desperate she was for a sitter =P

It's pretty sweet though; I get paid in unconditional love from two adorable little dogs. Oh and she paid for the train tickets.

Tomorrow I SHOULD clean. We'll see if that pans out.. >_>