What? Are you fucking kidding me? New York Times posts an article advocating against free speech.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
You compared Fox to Infowars, and yet the SAME source you use disagrees with you!

Factual reporting for Infowars is very low but it's mixed for both Fox and CNN.

I see no point in addressing any more points from you as it it's clear that you can't defend yourself properly.
Devils not reading her own sources? Perish the thought.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I did read the source silly. Neither FOX or Info wars are considered highly accurate. One being worse than the other doesn't change that they both posted BS conspiracy crap.

Are you actually trying to defend Fox ? LMAO!

I did read the source silly. Neither FOX or Info wars are considered highly accurate. One being worse than the other doesn't change that they both posted BS conspiracy crap.

Fox ran some of the very same Conspiracies Info wars did. That is why they are comparable.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's okay to call it a duck.
If they don't want to be bottom feeders like Info wars, they need to stop acting like them.
Just because they may run an accurate story about a bear attack here and there doesn't make up for the fact they also run this garbage. They what little credibility they had after that.

I am not the one who needs a defense team at this point. :)
Are you actually trying to defend FOX or just trolling? Figures.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

Are you actually trying to defend Fox ? LMAO!

Are you actually trying to defend FOX or just trolling? Figures.
Ooh, touchy. I'm just saying, there's a pattern of you not reading what people post. It includes what you yourself post.

Reactions: Houseman

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Ooh, touchy. I'm just saying, there's a pattern of you not reading what people post. It includes what you yourself post.
Do you actually have something to contribute to the discussion or are you just trying to get another thread shut down with personal attacks?

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Do you actually have something to contribute to the discussion or are you just trying to get another thread shut down with personal attacks?
Me personal attack? You're the one that LOLs, LMAOs, and post condescending gifs at people who disagree with you.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Me personal attack? You're the one that LOLs, LMAOs, and post condescending gifs at people who disagree with you.
Mhmm. Laughter is the best medicine. I actually laugh .. A lot. The LOL's and LMAO's are real. You should laugh more too rather than snarky snark snark at a girl for giggling about the absurdity of life. Try it. It is good for your health. Laugh more so you don't sound like a grouchy old man chasing kids off your lawn.

You laugh, you cry or you die and as long as you are still laughing it is okay.