What are you going to be for Halloween?

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I'll be dressing up as the Joker, Marvel Vs. Capcom attire.
It'll be difficult to find a make-up artist to do my face. If I can't find anyone I can just use my sister, I just hope she won't screw it up.

Dreadman75

Jul 6, 2011
Nasrin said:
Dreadman75 said:
I'm probably going to be V from V for Vendetta. That was an awesome movie, criminally underrated IMO.
I think it's been poorly received because of the whole anti-terrorism push that's been going on in the last decade. Any film that is seem as sympathizing with terrorists probably gets marginalized. That's just a guess, completely. I loved the film though. Yay Natalie with her head shaved!
Eh, I guess that makes sense, it all depends on what your Point of View is though. Still a damn shame...

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Going to a Halloween party with a couple of my mates as zombie vikings. We were trying to think of something that wouldn't involve shaving off our super-manly beards and someone suggested vikings, but it wasn't halloweeny enough so we got some corpsepaint. We should look pretty damned awesome.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
My friend and I are maybe planning to be creepers from The Creep video by the Lonely Island. She'll be Andy Samberg and I'll be Nicki Minaj. It's stupid, but it gives me an excuse to wear a ridiculous wig and she'll get to have a mustache. Another possibility is that she'll be John Waters and I'll be Divine because fuck it, drag queen with kickass eyebrows.

If that doesn't work out then I'll probably just not change out of my work uniform and be a zookeeper for Halloween.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
I make it a point to always go as something actually scary for Halloween so I've been thinking of doing Ghostface from Scream this year since the 4th movie was released.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
Probably nothing since I have to work then, some cult 'death' metal bands are gonna be playing and I'm need to make sure everything works and looks/sounds good. Halloween isn't too big around here (The Netherlands), it's very rare to see one dressed up like that here.

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
A big non-conformist Hipster. Guna get a plaid shirt, my lensless black rimmed glasses (that are actually an old pair of joke glasses from the 70's which are lopsided), one of those silly hats that I'll wear like a sock on my head, and of course, the hipster attitude to tie it all together.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
liquidsolid said:
A big non-conformist Hipster. Guna get a plaid shirt, my lensless black rimmed glasses (that are actually an old pair of joke glasses from the 70's which are lopsided), one of those silly hats that I'll wear like a sock on my head, and of course, the hipster attitude to tie it all together.
There is nothing scarier 0_o
Seriously, though...
Those sock hats make me angry.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
30 years old.

We don't have halloween here, just some saint who, when confronted with a freezing beggar decided to split his robe so that they both froze half their asses off and that's why kids go visit houses with lanterns demanding candy.

It's my birthday though.

The Gnome King

Mar 27, 2011
A gnome, of course. I suspect I'll look a bit like this:

Or what I wear all the time, which is a bit like this:

:D

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
either Ness (although I'm black) or this:

[img/http://sherrifoxman.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834cbf07753ef0120a620fc77970c-200wi/img]

Frontastic

Aug 3, 2010
There was talk of having 5 straight days of costume parties so I'll likely be going as Red Mist (have two other friends going as Hit-Girl and Kick-Ass), Leon S. Kennedy, possibly going as 21&24 with another friend and maybe David Lynch or the 11th Doctor if they turn to be cheaper/easier options. :p

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
The Grim Reaper. Unoriginal yes, but I found I really cool skull make-up tutorial and I soo want to do it.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
VladmirL said:
I'm going to wear the doll-face mask from the Marble Hornets videos, while my very, very tall friend will be going as slender man.
That sounds fucking amazing. Make sure you get in a few good scares on Halloween!