Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Dividing my time between Arcanum and Shadow of the Colossus. Though I'm really close to the end of SotC, so I'm going to go ahead and finish it off.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
JMO Got Game said:
It's a lot of fun reading what everybody is playing right now; it's good for the soul. :)
My thoughts exactly! I can't quote everyone but I love reading them all. And welcome to the forum!

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Circumstances have me away from my PS3 atm, or else I'd prolly be faffing about in GTAO, still.

Right now, I'm in between Senran Kagura, and Rune Factory 4. Pokemon Y is a little on the back burner. Starship Defense is a nice distraction now and then.
2ds was a really good buy.

Good times.

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
At the moment, I'm too busy catching up with my homework to be playing anything seriously. But at least every other day I fire up my Xbox and find a couple of friends who want to play some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, which I suppose I've never truly stopped playing since the game came out. Seriously, more games should have that style of cooperative multiplayer, rather than or in addition to competitive. ME3 multiplayer is GoW Horde mode, only it doesn't take half the day to finish a match. I can't stop loving it.

I also installed Command and Conquer 3 and Jade Empire, and I'm planning on dipping my toe into those games once I've my head back above the scholastic waters.

w9496 said:
Always nice to meet another lover of Dragon Age II. :) We have a support group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Dragon-Age-2-was-a-good-game], though we don't do much but yammer about Inquisition these days, if you're at all interested.

I'm also glad they decided to experiment with the story, though judging from the backlash they won't try anything but world-ending shenanigans for at least a few games.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I'm playing The Witcher on reccomendation from a friend. I quit just there because it's half five in the bloody morning.

It's a bit choppy and at first I found the combat confusing but it intrigues me.

Besides that, I've been playing Minecraft on the aforementioned friend's server, and before that I was playing a lot of Pokemon.

Neronium said:
Finished up my Ape Escape 3 Let's Play earlier...
Ape Escape? Now isn't that a blast from the past! I remember playing demos of that years ago, all I remember thinking was that it was weird.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i recently started playing rogue. i thought to myself, there's rogue-likes, it's a genre i enjoy, but i've never played the father of it all. so i started. and i've got to say, it's not too special. it may have been the seed that started the forest, but it's just not good. i'll give credit where it's due as the inspiration for greatness, but i'm positive rouge-likes never would have gone anywhere if nethack and angband weren't around to improve the formula and fortify the potential of the new genre.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Two things. I just downloaded Nethack a couple days ago, and it's kept my attention so far. It hasn't sucked me in with the strength of one of its descendent roguelikes, Ragnarok, but it's interesting. And also, the visual novel Grisaia no Kajitsu, which I'm enjoying for the most part.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm playing lots of WoT as usual but I just started playing Pokemon Black 2 due to reasons some of you might know well. ;)

I've also been playing Skyrim since... November? Anyway, I finished the final boss on my first character yesterday and I'm wondering where to go from here.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Myst III - preparing a review.
Syberia - preparing a review (as well as a much-needed takedown of a few people around here).
Tomb Raider - preparing a review.
Skyrim - keep your eyes open over the next couple days, something interesting is going to happen.
Minecraft - preparing a huge logic tutorial map
Game Dev Tycoon - this one's actually for fun. :D

nyankaty

Nov 4, 2013
-shifty eyes- I am playing Disney Infinity right now. n_n;; I'm a hardcore Disney fan and also a fan of building games like Minecraft, so DI is perfect for me. The controls can be a little wonky but I'm still really enjoying it. It's extremely lighthearted and literally impossible to fail at, so that's good for me right now.

I'll be starting The Last of Us again shortly when I'm in a better frame of mind to do another replay of it.

And as always, I've got a Skyrim game going, but that's an always kind of thing.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
I should be playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag but the Bit.Trip series (specifically Runner 2), man, it's one hell of a drug.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
CriticKitten said:
Been trying out AssCreed 4 and actively trying to subvert the "stealth" mechanics. So far as I can tell, they don't work in any particularly sensible way, so I'm having fun with them.

Like getting headshots with a pistol on an assassin contract target while standing in plain sight of his guards. Yep, got a true master of stealth right here.
Same deal with Assassin's Creed II, you point your gun at someone and they don't so much as flinch. I always assumed it was because you have the only gun in the whole world and nobody would know what they're nominally used for. I guess it really was just faulty development all along :p

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
-League of Legends a couple of times a week
-Replaying the Metro series in Russian
-Planescape: Torment
-Kerbal Space Program in Career. Eventually I'll be able to get to the Mun AND get back without dying or abandoning a kerbal.

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
I'm still playing Metal Gear Rising
Its been almost a year since I got it, but its what I find myself playing constantly
I need help.

Granfaloon

Apr 25, 2013
Just finished Typing of the Dead: Overkill. I must say it was quite enjoyable. Also helpful to get used to my new keyboard.

Kasten

Jul 22, 2011
Saints Row IV, Assassin's Creed III, Sins of a Galactic Empire mod for Sins of a Solar Empire, Titan Quest (again...) and probably resuming a Baldur's Gate Run.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Finally convinced a friend to let me borrow his 3DS and give this game a whirl, seeing as I'm a fan of the series, and it's actually really good. In fact aside from some casual phone games and whatnot it's pretty much all I've been playing in my spare time recently. Good game, very good. Good enough it actually makes me want to pick up a 3DS of my own just to be able to replay the game in the future as well as some other intriguing games on the platform.