What are you playing right now?

kris40k

Feb 12, 2015
Just beat Shantae: Risky's Revenge and have moved on to Guacamelee, which I am loving. I'm really impressed with the art style and music. It really has a great feel to it. Shantae : RR was a good game for a mobile to PC port, but the art looks better on a mobile device. I am going to get the Pirate's Curse when it goes on sale next and am waiting eagerly for the new Shantae game in development. Also playing a little bit of Ultra Street Fighter IV, which I just picked up on the Steam sale, after I slacked off of for a long time (used to play SFIV on the 360 years ago) and trying to get back into fighting form.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Been playing Splatoon for the last two months, and I don't plan on stopping anytime spla-soon. Especially with the huge update coming in less than a week. I also just wrapped up a playthrough of Pokemon Platinum as well.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I've just finished playing God of War III since I had a hankering to go back it after I watched Jim Sterling's Squirty Play of the PS4 release and I'm just starting up yet another replay of Dishonored because I just love replaying that game.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Queen Michael said:
I'm playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. It's fantastic. Definitely better than any of the other games in the series up to that point.

If you get the chance, you should try Mario's Picross. It's a forgotten little masterpiece.
Really? I found it rather weak. I don't know, maybe the lack of formal trials was disappointing for me.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
EscapeGoat said:
I've just finished playing God of War III since I had a hankering to go back it after I watched Jim Sterling's Squirty Play of the PS4 release and I'm just starting up yet another replay of Dishonored because I just love replaying that game.
I wish that the rest of GW 3 had felt like the tutorial againt Poseidon. Every time I played that bit, I felt like I was playing Scion: The Video Game. The rest of the game though just felt sort of meh next to it.

And yes, Dishonored is incredibly fun to play. I recently did a playthrough to get the "Mostly Flesh and Steel" achievement, and found that it's actually pretty damn easy. Since you aren't buying powers, you don't have to bother going into the side areas to collect runes. You can just go right at the objective and be done with it. Very quick, easy run for me. xD

Emanuele Ciriachi

Jun 6, 2013
Microsoft Flight Simulator X with FlyInside and a Rift DK2. It's AWESOME.

Who would have imagined that a wrapper for a 7 years-old flight-sim could become one of Oculus' killer apps!

AgedGrunt

Dec 7, 2011
Star Ocean: Second Story. Again. Still my favorite combination of combat, interaction, skills and crafting in an RPG.

Myndnix

Aug 11, 2012
Currently I'm playing Valdis Story: Abyssal City, R-Type Final, and Super Robot Wars L.
Need me some more ships.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Main focus is on Ni No Kuni and Yoshi's Woolly World.

Lesser focus on GW2 (mostly just shooting Karka and collecting log-in rewards/ dailies) and Oracle of Seasons (for train journeys, since it's on the 2DS).

Last game I finished was Arkham Knight, and I still need to go back to do a few side-quests.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Right at this very moment I am playing two games: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward and Dragon Age Origins. Why two games at once? because I'm lazy and afk while waiting for dungeon queues instead of doing something useful like crafting.

I promised myself this time I would romance Zevhran instead of Alistair. But nope. Oh nope. Once again Alistair's charms have charmed me in the most utterly charming way. I must always end up as queen.

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime said:
Be careful, especially if you're running more than a dozen, or so mods. I've had game breaking bugs hit me in the very late game, bugs caused by mod conflicts that weren't a problem at any earlier point. It's really irritating when that happens too, especially when it corrupts the save that I last loaded from.
I think that's what happened last time. My game got to where traveling around certain areas became almost impossible, immediate CTD or infinite load screens - even with NVAC and other measures in place. This last time I did a fresh load of mods, picking carefully from the Nexus and reading the posts to see if anyone else complains of crashing. I've found that to be an essential element of adding a mod - if there are numerous complaints in the comments, or frequent requests to update it because of some problem, then I'll avoid that mod. I don't have so many loaded now that I couldn't disable to troubleshoot it but IT'S SO TEDIOUS to do so; and the save may have already been corrupted anyway.

If it gets to an unplayable state this time, I may just have to call it quits for NV, as much as I love playing it. It's sad that it's so many years after this game's release and when someone starts talking about the ending to me I'm all "NO NO NO NO! Don't spoil it for me!" Someday I'll finish you New Vegas, someday...

Currently a friend has distracted me away from her with Trove, and I'm also enjoying Rome II on my new gaming computer, so - yes I'm cheating on Vegas right now, don't tell her.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Mount and Blade: Warband.

You would not believe how much I hate everyone who isn't me now. I'm fighting for the Swadian Rebels and just about the only people on the map not fighting me or impeding my progress are the Vaegirs and the Sarranids.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Finally getting into Dragon Age: Origins after buying over a year ago. The juxtaposition between the quality of the voice acting and the jankiness of the character animation is quite astounding. The Binding of Isaac rebirth is starting to lose me, since I've beaten all stages with nearly all characters; practically the only things left to do are the Boss Rush with Cain and Dark Room with ???. I tried playing a bit of Fallout New Vegas, but past a certain point all feeling of accomplishment and challenge is lost and you're left sitting on a mountain of guns, ammo, stimpaks and weapons with nothing to do with them.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
I've gotten back into Bloodborne. Been working my way through New Game Plus and Chalice Dungeons and finding everything is a lot harder than I remember it. I beat Darkbeast Paarl in about 3 attempts originally, but the NG+ version took me several days.

I just entered the Defiled version of the Watchdog of the Old Lords with the worst setup for that possible: a Burial Blade with a fire gemstone, a Blades of Mercy with a gemstone that lowers damage against beasts in exchange for higher overall attack, and no fire resistant gear. I dodged his first few attacks, then he did a charge forward while I was attacking his left flank, and simply being close to him apparently caused me to die instantly. I decided to bow out after that.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Sakura Clicker
That steam sale clicker game was surprisingly addictive in a passive way so I figured I'd pick up this free to play clicker game that's more interesting to look at. Being a clicker this basically runs in the background while I check on it occasionally.

Marvel Puzzle Quest
The game I've been playing for nearly two years now and continues to be my main go to game. Not playing it quite so hard core now so that leaves more room for other gaming.

Hearthstone
Casually playing this one about 2-4 hours a week to complete daily quests and the occasional arena run. Fun times!

Magic Duels
Magic's free to play answer to Hearthstone. The game is slow paced and buggy given how new it is but it's starting to grow on me as well. I may not stick with this game but for now I'll play it casually as I do Hearthstone.

Far Cry 3
This is the game I play when I actually want to focus on one thing rather than multitask. It's my first venture into the franchise and so far I have to say that I'm terrible at it. I've never been good with FPS games to begin with but this one is kicking my ass. I've installed Ziggy's mod (casual) as was highly recommended and I play on the lowest difficulty. Still, I find myself dying frequently. It's a pretty fun game but I'm not hooked. Hence why it sees the least play out of those listed above.

So yeah, 5 games on the go during the week. Most are casually played save for Marvel Puzzle Quest though.

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
The same thing I've been playing almost every free hour since the steam summer sale: ARK: Survival Evolved. 405 hours so far, though I have to say I feel like I'm nearing the end of my interest in the game. There is no real 'endgame' stuff apart from pvp, and that's not really my thing.

Apart from that, I have The Witcher 3 (bought at the same time, but didn't play it past 1 hour yet), Don't Starve (summer sale again), and possibly some more DA: Inquisition waiting for me.

I can definitely recommend Witcher 3 for any rpg fan. The combat might not be as tight as, say Shadow of Mordor. But they instead put their time and resources into the world, story and quests. Which definitely shows.

Aug 17, 2015
Right now on my own time I'm playing GTAV on the xbox360 and Oldrepublic. For the let's play I'm in jet force gemini, and just finished Starwars Republic Commando. I was playing Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue for the channel but that was a bit rough lmao