What are you playing right now?

MHR

Apr 3, 2010
Fallout 3 in preparation of fallout 4. I'm not sure 3 months will be enough time for me to finish it before release.

Also TF2. I can't play enough TF2.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I've got three games on the go at the minute: I'm currently messing around on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, doing all of the faction and side quests now that I've beaten the main questline, I've just finished the second episode of Telltale's Game of Thrones series and I'm trying to get through the sidequests on Fire Emblem: Awakening in order to get all the new party members.

duwenbasden

King of the Celery people
Jan 18, 2012
Cities Skylines. 3rd city in the making.
Skyrim. More adventures with the College Cat.
GTA 5/O. driving around is quite... cathartic.
and some misc. others.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
On PS4 I am currently playing Lego Marvel Super heroes and thinking about replaying through Bloodborne when I have finished playing that.

On the Nintendo 3DS I am playing through Pokemon X because I find that most of life's problems can be solved through playing Pokemon

On the Nintendo Gamecube I am playing through Luigi's mansion mainly for the nostalgia. I don't anticipate the playthrough to take me that long considering I have completed it several times before.

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
I'm currently playing Terraria 1.3 and sectioning off a world into 100x100 with 3x3 corridors in-between in preparation for my first ever hardmode conversion.
Despite having played the game waaayy before 1.3 I've never gone hardmode since a lot of things are unfortunately needlessly confusing.
It takes a lot of wiki'ing to be playable sadly.
That said though, 1.3 are a bit better in this regard because now when you ask the guide what this does it also lists which of all the many crafting stations you need.
You still need that one piece to be able to get that much info and it doesn't help with other stuff.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
Hitman Contracts. I don't remember it being so Hitman 2ish with the disguise system. But at least it's not as mind boggling as that game. Just how did Silent Assassin get so much praise back in the day...wait this is turning into a rant for some reason....

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
At this very moment I'm playing this wonderful game called "Work". Seriously though I've been bouncing between XCOM: Enemy Within, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Metro 2033 & a bit of Fallout Shelter. Good mix of games to keep me busy until I can get a new PC so I can play all the new stuff.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Well at the moment I'm playing Persona 4 Golden again from the beginning cause I forget where I was :S

I've also been playing Black, Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn and I just finished Danganronpa.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Right now, I'm playing Bravely Default and the DBZ-Extreme Butoden demo on the 3DS. On the PS3 I'm playing Final Fantasy X-HD and, GTAO/V. I played a couple of rounds of Colonial Marines of all things too and I was downright shocked to find that I was playing with more than one other person. When I beat FFX, I'm going right into X-2 which I've never played before.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Flipping between Catherine and Hitman: Absolution. Demon's Souls (near the end) has been paused indefinitely.

Alexandrin Braun

Aug 14, 2015
I'm playing Conquer Age and I like it so much. But when I want a break from too much MMO game, I play my past time game which is the Honeyday Blitz 2. I didn?t think anything of it cus it?s the same gameplay with Candy Crush. The hexagonal layout may be a small thing, but adds a lot more fun. Really gotta look closely for the next move.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Well, as soon as it downloads, I WILL be playing Shadowrun: Hong Kong, guaranteed.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Guild Wars 2, always Guild Wars 2 (I am a slave to that game).

Well that and Tomodachi Life on my work break and the occasion Streetpass games when I pass alot of people onto and away from work.

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
Been replaying the Metal Gear series to refresh myself, I'm so hype for The Phantom Pain!

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
Right now? Hmm, it really is only osu and Dota for serious games at the moment. I might go back and replay Thief and Deus Ex Human Revolution though; I'm feeling that I'm going to be craving the stealth vibes soon. I probably will also pull out my PS3 and go replay Journey and Flower while I'm at it.

Tereza

Dec 14, 2015
I am playing Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm, it's a free and pretty fun and casual game. It's different from other MOBAs because there is no farming, and supports are considered good and not second class. The community is by far less toxic than any other MOBA I've seen.

The game involves heroes from all Blizzard's franchises Diablo / StarCraft / WarCraft. Getting into it is pretty smooth, and they are having a Christmas event starting tomorrow. I have a promotional link for free stuff for new players if you're interested https://eu.battle.net/account/creation/recruit.html?rid=N25Q7SZFVZ

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Right now copious amounts of Doom, namely Project Brutality. Been enjoying it on a number of mappsets. I'd say Guncaster is still probably my favourite gameplay mod, but PB is solid. Basically a vastly superior version of Brutal Doom, complete with weapons upgrades and more powerful enemies as the maps go on. First time I've seen a mod do that, adds a real sense of progression, alongside being fun to play. Can't wait for the Starter Pack to be released so I can play PB with it, I think that will surpass many modern shooters in bombasticness. Although I already have over 300 megawads in my Doom folder...

Alongside that, I finally got Neverwinter Nights 2 to work (I literally just had to copy a DX DLL file into it's main folder and it booted up. Horay!). Instead of playing the OG campaign I went straight into the Baldurs Gate Reloaded. Very solid adaptation. No idea why NWN2 gets all the hate either. The camera is perhaps slightly clunky but otherwise its very solid and everything is very customisable. I also got a bunch of other campaigns, including an Icewind Dale remake, so my RPG itch is going to be scratched for a very long time.