What Are You Playing "This Weekend." - Hopefully Never Ending Thread

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Silverbeard said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
The Witcher 3 because woop..new huge patch! And I am curious as to what this new animation Geralt now has. Still haven't found it yet.
There are no new animations that I'm aware of. He just moves a bit better- in theory. The best I can tell of this is that he'll do a mini strafe sideways before turning fully when moving to the left or right rather than turn completely before moving, which is the standard approach. Camera tracking is much improved too. It also seems a bit easier to change directions when sprinting without losing speed. Minor things that I don't think one would notice unless one had those specific issues that the patch sought to correct.
Ah ok then, that renders all my overzealous leaping about quite useless now. Alright, it was useless anyway! The storage chest is a godsend. You don't know how much you need them till they are no longer there. *hums big yellow taxi*

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Probably going to try and finish off Arkham Knight this weekend. Which basically means I'm going to spend 2 days getting horrifically pissed off at the last few Riddler trophies I still need to get, because I've 100%'ed Asylum, City and Origins and I'm not letting this one break that record just because Riddler changed his tactic from "be smart" to "get halfway across the map in 40 seconds because fuck you."

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
This weekend I have been playing Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire because I realized I hadn't played a Pokemon game in quite a while and decided to play the most recent one, and have found that I am finding it quite enjoyable. A welcome return to my childhood. It is also nice to see the changes that have been made to the original Pokemon: Sapphire.

Benpasko

Jul 3, 2011
Godzilla. I just finished unlocking the last characters (Got Biollante, Destoroyah, and Burning Godzilla today, Jet Jaguar and everyone else yesterday)

That game is pretty fun for what it is.

Also trying to learn how to play Rocket League, I'm still at 'total bewilderment'.

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
Im playing destiny. I just got back into it. I forgot how much fun that game is under certain conditions.

joest01

Apr 15, 2009
EMWISE94 said:
Playing some Terraria (still gotta beat that damn Moon God), trying out Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, maybe getting round to finally finishing Transistor... I got a lot to play..
Hope you have fun with PB:BG - I still need to unlock a number of trophies on that beauty.

I probably won't have much time to play this weekend but I will try to get in a few levels of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. One of those games that just needs to be replayed every once in a while. Such fun!

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Probably mostly Heroes of the Storm. Maybe a little Hearthstone too. I have a goddamn monster PC, and all I seem to be playing is Free2Play Blizzard games. GG, me.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Hmmm... This weekend I am planning on continuing my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire playthrough as I haven't had much time to play it through the week, but I am also planning on playing Bloodborne as well.

FuzzyRaccoon

Sep 4, 2010
This weekend I'm going to get a few hours in on FO:NV on Hardcore mode and maybe see if I can give Dark Souls another try. It's never been my cupa but people freggin rave about it so much it feels like I'm missing out if I don't give it a go from time to time.

crazygameguy4ever

Jul 2, 2012
i've been really into One Peice lately.. os i've been playing a lot of One Piece Pirate Warriors and i just started playing more of Once Piece Unlimited World Red (ps3 version) i got ear;oer t his year.. but I also just got J-stars Victory vs+ on PS3.. so i'll probably be playing both One Piece Unlimited World Red and J-Stars Victory vs+ this weekend

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
This weekend: finishing all five campaigns in Left 4 Dead 2 on expert difficulty for the "Still Something to Prove" achievement.

After five hours, my friends and I are at 3/5 campaigns completed. We'd be at 4/5 if the ONE character we left as an NPC hadn't left the three of us to rot while she got on the boat and finished the campaign by herself. *facepalm*

Needless to say, we didn't have the patience to spend another hour getting back to the final chapter and so we called it a night. Grr.

G00N3R7883

Feb 16, 2011
This weekend I am mostly replaying Bound By Flame.

Its a decent game ... kind of like The Witcher but every aspect (combat, story, voice acting, level design, etc) is much lower quality. Its entertaining though because first time around I did my usual heroic "save the world" character, but this time I'm making different decisions, allowing the fire demon to gain more control, and generally acting like a power crazed maniac.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
All I've played is like a single match of DirtyBomb because I don't really feel like playing, odd there were so many games I was playing and was super into 3 weeks ago and I only remember finishing one of them.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
It's been a SKyrim weekend here. I am wanting to focus on Ni No Kuni and get that one crossed off of my "to beat" list. But stupid Skyrim with its ... exploring I guess, something has me staring at it this whole weekend. I did recently get a couple new mods though so that is probably the main draw for me. Plus, it was nice out this weekend and I was looking for every reason to leave my house so I could ride my bike. Last weekend I stuck to Ni No Kuni and I will probably continue on throughout this week and then hopefully make a large dent in it this upcoming weekend.