What are you qualified to do?

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
Fight fires, Rapid Intervention Techniques, Advanced Vehicle Extrication, Rapid Water Rescue, Ice Rescue, Search and Rescue, Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, IV's, IO's, Endotracheal Intubation, Surgical Cricothyrotomy, Critical Care, Advanced Prehospital Trauma Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Teach CPR. You know, just usual stuff.

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
I am officially qualified to give CPR and First Aid. Beyond that, I can tutor in math and physics, grade essays, tile patios, use a darkfield microscope and a spectrophotometer, and lead wilderness hiking trips.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Qualified to save drowning people.

I can also put plasters on cuts professionally.

KouThan

Jan 3, 2011
I am qualified to teach computer programming at a school level and also qualified in setting up small to mid-scale networks.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Well, decent GCSE's but I'm only in yr 12. Otherwise, I'm qualified as a full lifeguard with advanced first aid, defib and oxygen.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Lets see...
-I am qualified to make avatars!
-I am qualified at CPR
-I am qualified to be a life guard
-I am a qualified writer (well my friends say that at least >.>)

Boombox2003

Nov 15, 2008
I'm a qualified Biomedical Scientist, able to tell if you have cancer or anaemia or anything inbetween.

Bebus

Feb 12, 2010
I am qualified to do some bookkeeping, probably my most 'useful' one.

I am not professionally qualified, but have taken enough first aid training to be confident that I can handle a minor situation.

I can... drive?

As a humanities graduate, I am qualified to be classed as useless!

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
I'm OSHA certified, so if you need me to check your store to make sure it's up to code, then yeah, I guess I can do that.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
im an ASE certified mechanic

have safe food handling certification to run a kitchen

i have a degree from a culinary school

im a qualified gunsmith with Sig Sauer

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Emergency first-aid,CPR,drive a car,attend post-secondary education in Canada,drink alcohol,join the Armed forces.

I also know that it's best to keep a stuck object in your yound in there until you find a surgeon;it keeps bleeding down.

Also,I have plans to make the CABAL. Cookies if you understand which CABAL I'm speaking of.