what are you wearing?

Telumektar

Jul 7, 2010
Radioactive-Green T-shirt, Blue long sleeve cotton shirt, Light Blue hoodie (it's Autumn here), some black joggins and running shoes, this is my chilling-at-home/dog-walking outfit.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Contrast jeans (Value Village), Guinness t-shirt (from the actual Guinness storehouse in Dublin), Streetlight Manifesto hoodie (from the tour last summer). Am currently sockless.

AnthonTheSkabot

Jun 22, 2010
A Rancid-Indestructible T-shirt, a pair of jeans that I need to wash, fairly thin socks and some slowly falling apart skate shoes.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
From the top down...
Glasses, without which I cannot see;
Unzipped blue woolen jacket (Unzipped largely because it is too warm to close it and only partially because it looks cool);
Plain black t-shirt;
My favorite denim jeans;
Whatever clean underwear I could blindly grab and slap on in my drowsy delirium this morning, I don't remember which. Blue, I think?;
Black sneakers;
White socks.

That's everything. Now, fashion police, do I pass? Wait, this wasn't a fashion checkup? THEN WHY WAS I PULLED OVER?

ks1234

Mar 12, 2011
Scarecrow 8 said:
Black shrit, black jeans anf my favorite coat.

Lol.
Anyway, I'm wearing sweat pants...
And thats it..
Bc I look damn good shirtless

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
a blue-green cotton hoodie, a pair of faded jeans, a heather t-shirt, and a pair of white socks.
I am also wearing a baseball cap on my head with the Red Flag Nevada AFB logo.

Beccax

Feb 8, 2011
Err,
Red short sleeved shirt, greyish/black skirt to my knee, black tights and Doc Martin high heeled boots and the silver engagement knecklace that Serah had in FF13.

keve4433

Not totally insane....YET!!!
Dec 9, 2009
I have a severe lack of pants at the moment and I have my black J!inx reaper shirt on. I'm so comfy! =3