what are you wearing?

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
tan jacket with brown design, dark blue tshirt, jeans, socks and sneakers. about to take a bath though...

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I am wearing a red bow tie and a black thong.

(ok not really but cookie for reference.

I am wearing khaki-cargo shorts and a black t-shirt)

Macabre9037

Jul 2, 2009
Levi's 510's, a blue t-shirt that says "dreamer" on the front plaid boxers and green and grey striped socks.

SlasherX

Jul 8, 2009
NC State pajama bottoms, a Dublin t shirt, and a pair of boxers. I'm going to sleep soon.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
Woodsey said:
Brown carrot chinos pinch-rolled (thrice) at the hem, 'charcoal' Lyle & Scott polo.

If you want me to start stripping then its going to cost you extra.
stay away from me forever.

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
Faded green tee shirt, blue jeans, my awesome waterproof army surplus coat, and gloves whose fingers were cut off in a fit of rage by someone in the past.

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
Some kind faux-varsity lounge wear. Maroon shirt, very dark red (almost black) trousers with maroon and white stripes, Lee Cooper? I actually looked it up to see if I could find it anywhere, but they refuse to accept they sell it. Comfortable though

Black socks, white boxers, Homer Simpson slippers.

OhSnap

Feb 4, 2010
Black underwear, plaid pj pants and my electric blue mario tee-shirt.

Five minutes ago I would have been in my awesome plaid lumberjack shirt and grey jeans.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Uhhh....
I need a moderator ._.

lol, seriously though:
Gray shorts and my awesome Pterrifying shirt:
http://vinteeage.com/product-images/pterodactyls-are-pterrifying-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-noise-bot-noise-bot.gif

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I'm shirtless, wearing a pair of jeans. It would be shorts, sweat pants, or pajama bottoms, but I haven't fully undressed from school yet, despite finishing at 4:00. In my defense, I was exhausted, and have just recently got up from a very long, very necessary nap. I didn't want to delay the sleep by taking off my fairly comfortable pants.