what are you wearing?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
A white shirt with an image of New York City printed on it and a pair of blue jeans.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Wrangler blue jeans
Gray t-shirt
watch
white socks
black boots

the type and color of my underwear is none of your concern.
Radoh said:
Anyone else getting a creepy vibe from this thread?
I did, but decided to contribute to the creepiness anyway.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Grey golf shirt, 2 buttons, only bottom one done up, from American Eagle.
Jeans from...somewhere. These are my relaxation jeans. Few holes, fake ones.
And some thin, white socks.
And my Casio watch. This watch can survive the end of the universe. I always wear it, and when I take it off, it looks like I still have it on, because of how long it's been pressing into my skin. I feel wrong when I take it off.

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
Black socks, navy jeans, and a navy t-shirt with slogan: "Ketamine, just say neigh!".

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
Currently wearing my work clothes, which are scrubs! xD

So looking forward to getting out of them too. :3 Going to put on my boyfriends boxers and just lay around and play video games. :D

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
Blue hoodie, black jeans, GRAY SOCKS! (hurt me bad, Snake!), black shoes, rings, glasses. Pretty sure my underpants are light blue with little goldfish and beer mugs on them.

Tonight when I go perform I will be wearing a light blue halter dress with black stilettos and a glittery silver handbag, along with a long blonde wig. I might even shave if I'm feeling confident.

Just kidding.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
MMSouthpawVIII said:
Dark blue jeans, 10 Years hoodie, Adventure Time shirt, Black Converse All Stars (Chucks if you have to be a hipster), and if every detail is important, socks and a silver watch

AND an SMBC avatar. Hats off to you, sir (if I were wearing one)

EDIT: For some reason I thought this was attachted to my last post. Sorry.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Light blue shirt, underpants, bright blue jeans and black socks.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
Black socks, Black Tripp pants with blue threading, a short sleeve button down black shirt, (unbuttoned as of now). And if it matters, boxer shorts.