what are you wearing?

Tulks

Dec 30, 2010
Black trousers, black shirt mit company logo. Couldn't be arsed changing when I got home from work.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Dark blue boxers

Black gym shorts with grey and white stripes

Plain black T-shirt.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
SckizoBoy said:
darthotaku said:
because I haven't seen a thread on this subject before and I figure it would get a decent amount of comments.
Meh, fair enough, I was contemplating writing 'socks and nothing else' for shits, but that sounded (even in my head) just a bit too deviant.

ssgt splatter said:
And... uh-huh, less than 10 posts in and we got one of them. Hopefully, you'll be able to post that for real in the near future, eh...
Hey, someone's got to post at least one of these in a thread like this so I thought I'd be the first this time.
And as for your comment, I'm always hopeful but I won't hold my breath.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Jeans.
Buffalo NY t-shirt (blue)
Blue underpants.
Sesame Street socks.

One of these things is not like the others...

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
blue trenchcoat, fedora... orange socks
A green Mario t-shirt with a 1-up mushroom on it that says "get a life". And a pair of blue boxers.

Captcha: nonme Up-1

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
Gray boxers.
On my way to bed. Got a 30 km cycling route tomorrow so I'll need some sleep so I can get up early.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Dark jeans, House of Heroes tee, grey jacket, shoes, whatever hat I happened to grab this morning. Standard apparel for me. ^_^

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
Crap. My captcha is challenging me: Coolincy Could

I'm wearing jeans and my silver chain. No need for a shirt because its bloody hot in this loft.

Coolincy couldn't pull off this look.