what are you wearing?

janerowdy

Aug 13, 2009
ACU pants and a t-shirt with the Planeswalker symbol
I really should finish getting dressed for work

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
Cowboy boots, jeans, a Texas Tech t-shirt. Yeah, it's normal of me to be in this garb.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
A pair of 40s styled fitted jeans dungarees, a blue stripey t-shirt and a Rosie the Riveter bandana. Feeling summer-y today. :)

SweEscaspist

Oct 13, 2010
Well, right now i'm wearing a Black Umbro jacket, blue jeans, black and white Lacoste sneakers and a white t-shirt that says DUST 2010. ( DUST is a Scoutcamp, Yes I am a scout. Deal with it. ^^ Oh, and btw, in Sweden we don't have Boy scouts and Girls scouts. It is combined. We left that concept around the 70's I think..." And it works like a charm. Trust me, it is fun to have girls in your group, it really is.) And a pair of Philips headphones.

ten.to.ten

Mar 17, 2011
White shirt, black and white striped tie and black suit jacket and trousers. One of the only things I like about winter is being able to wear nicer, comfier, warmer clothing.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Dark grey suit trousers, pointy shiny school shoes and a plain white shirt.

Yep. Interesting, my attire isn't.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Bright blue t-shirt and light-blue and white surfer shorts. I love summer clothes so much.
Bara_no_Hime said:
darthotaku said:
I have waited for two weeks to reply to this thread. I have waited because I wanted to say this in all honesty.

Right now, posting this, I am in bed and I am completely naked.

You don't need to know why I have my laptop in bed. Just know that, even though I saw this thread, and even though I've been on the Forums while sitting around the living room in my bra and panties, I waited until this moment because I wanted you, members of the Escapist, to know that I was bare-ass naked.

Thank you and good night.

Wutaiflea

Mar 17, 2009
Is it wrong that it's 10:20am and I'm not dressed yet?

My nightie is baby blue, and it has a sleepy hippo and stars on it.

I don't start work until 6pm, so ner.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Just a purple wifebeater-style tank top and grey cargo pants. It's 5:30 AM here, so I'm wearing something comfy that I can sleep in.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Nothing but a high hat.

Oh, and a fez on my head.

EDIT: Ok seriously, black jeans, dark blue t-shirt and... *checks*

Hey! Who took my underwear?!

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
I've only been up 20 minutes.

So I'm sitting on my computer chair, rocking nothing but a pair of leopard print silk boxer shorts. Oh yeah, I'm stylish.

But I'll be getting changed very soon as I have to go out. And it'll be blue jeans, red Scott Pilgrim vs The World shirt, and my Resident Evil 5 hoodie.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Wutaiflea said:
Is it wrong that it's 10:20am and I'm not dressed yet?

My nightie is baby blue, and it has a sleepy hippo and stars on it.

I don't start work until 6pm, so ner.
It's probably wrong, yes. But it's now 10.48, I'm still in my pyjamas, and I should probably have been in work about an hour and a half ago. Oh well.

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
darthotaku said:
I have waited for two weeks to reply to this thread. I have waited because I wanted to say this in all honesty.

Right now, posting this, I am in bed and I am completely naked.

You don't need to know why I have my laptop in bed. Just know that, even though I saw this thread, and even though I've been on the Forums while sitting around the living room in my bra and panties, I waited until this moment because I wanted you, members of the Escapist, to know that I was bare-ass naked.

Thank you and good night.
Awesome. Nuff' said.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
I'm wearing a long black jacket, headphones around my neck, a shirt, a septum piercing, jeans and winter boots. Yes, it's almost summer. Yes, it can get a little hot if I stay outside for too long when it's sunny. But until it's so f*cking warm I can't stand it. I'm going with this. Dedicated goth.

Bara_no_Hime said:
I finally have a reason to use Pinkie me gusta. XD