What are your favorite dying last words?

Jun 7, 2010
Treblaine said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
" A man...chooses, a slave...obeys. OBEY! " -Andrew Ryan, before
forcing you to kill him so he can prove his point.
SPOILER TAGS NEEDED!
Bioshock is 4-5 years old now, i would have thought that would make it spoiler-OK, but, eh, i suppose.

Original Bubs

Mar 18, 2010
"Since the day of my birth, my death began its walk. It is walking towards me, without hurrying."
-Jean Coctea

I like the acceptance of the inevitable I hear in his tone when I read it.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Treblaine said:
" A man...chooses, a slave...obeys. OBEY! " -Andrew Ryan, before
forcing you to kill him so he can prove his point.
SPOILER TAGS NEEDED!
Bioshock is 4-5 years old now, i would have thought that would make it spoiler-OK, but, eh, i suppose.
Well, it was about 50 years before people started giving away the "twist" ending to Citizen Kane.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Well, the Voltaire one is taken, so...

James French, a convicted murderer, was sentenced to the electric chair. He shouted these words to members of the press who were to witness his execution.

"Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow?s paper? 'French Fries!'"

Foxpack1

Dec 23, 2010
ASSASSINS CREED SPOILERS

?When I was a young man,
I had liberty, but I didn?t see it.
I had time, but I did not know it.
And I had love, but I did not feel it.
Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three.
And now, in the twilight of my life, this understanding has passed into contentment.
Love, liberty, and time, once so disposable, are the fuse that drive me forward.
And love, most especially, mio caro, for you, our children, our brothers and sisters,
And for the vast and wonderful world that gave us life and keeps us guessing.
Endless affection, mia Sofia.
Forever yours,
Ezio Auditore?

Shiftygiant

Apr 12, 2011
''Et tu brute?''
~~Caesar~~

''No.''
~~Alexander Graham Bell~~

''France, armée, Joséphine?''
~~Napoleon Bonaparte~~

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
"Illogical. Illogical."
"But doctor, I love you!"
*BOOOOOOM!*

-Robot Doctor from Futurama

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
This is actually engraved upon a tombstone, though I find it to be fitting in this context as well. (Translated from Swedish)

"Hereunder lies the ashes of a man who made a habit of putting things off 'till the morrow. In his final days though he bettered himself and actually died on the 31 of January 1972"

(Här under är askan av en man som hade vanan att skjuta allt till morgondagen. Dock bättrades han på sitt yttersta och dog verkligen den 31 jan. 1972)

- Fritiof Nilsson "The pirate", Swedish Author

S1leNt RIP

Feb 15, 2011
"Tell the king that all worlds draw to an end my friend, and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.? Roonwit the Centaur. The Chronicles of Narnia, The Last Battle

"Are you watching closely?" - Borden, The Prestige (His actual last words were Abracadabra, but whatever!)

S1leNt RIP

Feb 15, 2011
"Tell the king that all worlds draw to an end my friend, and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.? Roonwit the Centaur. The Chronicles of Narnia, The Last Battle

"Are you watching closely?" - Borden, The Prestige (His actual last words were Abracadabra, but whatever!)

Snowblindblitz

Apr 30, 2011
Glad that are some Dr. Horrible fans on here, with a PHD in Horribleness.

I want to be Dead Bowie. Chic or not.