What are your hobbies (besides gaming)?

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
I really like some of the stuff I'm studying at uni so I like to count that as a hobby. (Sport science, & education)

I love basketball.

I'm in the process of starting to get into Olympic lifting, I know a little about it, and it seems really awesome, the only problem with it is that I need a spotter or equipment, so I need to convince a mate to join a gym in the city with me. If he won't I'll just turn up to the gym and ask a dude bigger than me for a spot.

I like to read but not as much as I use to, I wouldn't call myself an avid reader or anything but I love books.

I like to watch shows, not just a film but a whole season of a show. I like it more for some reason.

I was into Judo a lot in highschool and I'm considering getting back into it at a nearby club, but it's rather expensive and I'm rather broke.

I also like arguing on the internet.

EDIT: I love answering questions on Wiki Answers. I ended up becoming a mod by accident, so now I enjoy clarifying peoples answers as well.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
play guitar as much as i game, otherwise i study, read for fun, watch a lot of movies. bout it really

e033x

Sep 13, 2010
I was going to say classical music, but seeing as it is ever so slowly becoming my profession, my hobbies only include... More music. Yeah, I'm that guy. I have gained entrance to the national academy of music as a conductor, with my main instrument being percussion, and my hobbies are classical piano, composition (both "classical" and some jazz), arranging and writing everyday-poetry. I also know how to pluck a guitar and blow a trumpet, but not in any way anybody actually would want to listen to it.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Gardening, painting (wall & canvas), reading, cooking, exercising. Bit of t.v./music - it's usually something that is in the background while I do other things. I also do a lot of domestic stuff - sewing/mending, crafts, organizing, cleaning, line-drying laundry (which is oddly soothing), etc. Add a couple of hours of video games to all that and my days can be pretty busy.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
I'm the larval form of a movie buff, I've even developed the ability to over react horrendously when someone like a bad film, watch T.V. dramas and I do the internet...

I've several other lest significant, including but not limited to:
Writing
Drawing Comics
Making Games/Animation
Thinking Up Ways To Impress This One Girl, Building Up Confidence And Immediately Puusying Out As Soon As I See Her
Acting
Reading

Aug 19, 2010
my hobby is hobbies. I "phase" through multiple hobbies at a time at irregular intervals, i've done thing from the completely normal through the somewhat out-of-ordinary to the downright absurd. Writing seems to be quite popular among escapists, i've tried my hand that that for example, Then i had a long running hobby of keeping turtles, specifically the short-lived ones, but when they died (of natural causes after a long healthy life mind you, i don't kill) i froze the corpses and kept them. Also i'm not particularly sporty, so i once collected injuries from failed attempts at parkour...however that was short-lived ( like the turtles, i considered teaching them parkour, but scrapped the idea pretty quickly). I also collect mousepads and maps.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I read (although not as much as I used to since the place I moved to, the closest library has been undergoing repairs for several years [that and I don't think I'd be able to get a library card here]), I make up stories (I'd say that I write stories, but I haven't been writing lately due in part to depression), I like visiting NYC (while technically, since I live in Brooklyn I already live in NYC, most people here when they say NYC, they mean Manhattan), I collect coins, and admittedly, I like to shop (that being probably one of the only girly things about me. Well, that and my love of snuggling. Can that count as a hobby?).

EDIT: Cosplaying! [http://www.cosplay.com/member/224293/costumes/] How did I forget to include that?

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Escrima, working on cars, playing my bass guitar, inventing things, and reading books(novels mainly though nonfiction can be equally interesting depending on the topic.).

mik1

Dec 7, 2009
Between being a student and gaming.
I really enjoy watching movies. And I also run every morning.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Drawing and writing mainly. I often draw the characters from my stories.

I used to read and watch anime often, but I haven't been doing those two much lately.

Shaved Apple

May 17, 2012
Play bass guitar because I like it and eventually want to form a metal band with my brother who plays guitar. Listen to music, read, watch movies, watch TV shows, watch anime, take walks outside, swimming, playing basketball, playing tennis. And other st00f.

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
Drawing Boobs. Big Boobs, Round Boobs... the other kinds of boobs.

I also draw other stuff, but the internet doesn't care about those so... boobs.

Captcha: Football is to Superbowl, as Baseball is to _____
I'm Australian you Yanks! Refresh.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I enjoy reading and working on writing material as I'm an aspiring author. I also have a strong love of heavy metal, specifically death metal and pagan black metal and so listen to it quite frequently enough for it to be called a hobby. Besides gaming, that really is about it.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Well there's geek stuff and general media stuff (Reading, Comics, Pretty much any analog game, Movies, TV and the like)

I play paintball time to time, but that's a pretty small hobby. I also Camp, and I flip Butterfly Knives enough that I suppose it counts as a hobby.

Mainly, I'm a runner, around 9 miles most days. Working towards a half marathon, and want to get up to a marathon.