What are your most distinguishing features?

DaKiller

Jan 15, 2011
My most distinguishing features? My great personality and sense of humor of course, I can detect fluids from miles away! Thank you I'll be here all night.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
The one thing everyone immediately notices about me is my sheer size. I am always, without fail, the largest person in the room, what with being 6'8" (~2.05 meters) and decently overweight.

It's the primary thing people tend to notice about me.

That and I apparently have really fucking amazing eyelashes, if I am to judge from the comments various women have made about them. Why they notice or what that actually means is beyond me, but there you go.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
I'm fat, so that's probably it.

What? You were expecting something insightful? Alright, alright, it's my boisterousness.

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
I'm pretty tall and thin (6'1" and 155 pounds if you are wondering) and I'm told that I have very interesting eyes. Other than that, I don't think I really have any outstanding features.

Off topic:And I'm guessing the ban thing has to do with the recent goat badges. Just a hunch though.

Jack_skellington

Feb 28, 2013
Well I hope its my goatee and not my beer belly, though one can never be sure of what one says behind your back.

I hope that post isn't offensive enough to be banned the moderators. They seem to have their collective minds.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
194 cm tall(6'4" or something to you Americans) and a metalhead with hair down to my waist, so I'm not hard to miss in a crowd. As for special features I suppose my nose covers it. It's not massive, and I think a smaller nose would look weird on my face, but bigger than average in Sweden.
Should be fairly visible in the avatar.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Probably my glasses. The frames are circular, which is uncommon in my area. If we're talking about purely organic physical features, than I'd probably say my height.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
My hat. I wear a flat cap just about everywhere, and it's become something of an icon for me. I also tend to dress smartly, usually with a tie and waistcoat. Also my blue eyes are frequently commented on.

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
I have really long eyelashes and literally everyone that sees my nails says that they are too perfect to be on a guy.

So much for manliness.

alphamalet

Nov 29, 2011
My eyes would be my distinguishing feature. My left eye is half brown and half blue. I've never met someone else like that before, so I guess it's very rare.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Berithil said:
Short, thin, and apparently, according to a few females, I bear a passing resemblance to Edward Cullen.

God have mercy on my soul
God?! Never mind 'God'... may the Devil have mercy on your soul, too! =_=

OT: A monochrome sense of dress... guess the colour! -_-

And spectacles... I'm almost unrecognisable without my glasses... so much so an ex said something that stuck with me, very annoyingly, to the effect of 'naked guy with glasses on'.

Physically, that's about it... with the possible exception of ever present stubble... which, for an Asian, I wear surprisingly well...

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
In jr. high I developed a sudden seething hatred for blonde hair on women. My hair was a shade that qualified neither as brown nor blonde. I noticed that there wasn't a single redhead in the school, so I dyed my hair red. To this day I'm still a ginger & I still hate blonde hair on women.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Berithil said:
Short, thin, and apparently, according to a few females, I bear a passing resemblance to Edward Cullen.

God have mercy on my soul
I get Jacob. I'm not kidding, I think it's the hair. I have thick hair. I got called "Wolfman" in my High school PE class. I guess that means we can fight over the most boring protagonist ever. Fuck that, I'm going to go watch T.V.

On topic. I have good hair, I know this because I get told it constantly.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Erm, I don't know as I don't think about it all that often.
Perhaps my height, and my long hair?
Or maybe my freakishly alien-like super skinny arms. (Alien as in a Grey, not a xenomorph)

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
R.Nevermore said:
So many banned people what's going on??

My long hair and beard. I look like Ned stark or Jesus... Not allot of people around here have long hair
Nah, they're not really banned. They're just messing with you and sticking it to the Susan.

My most distinguishing feature... my skull looks like it's been cracked? Not really sure what happened there, but it definitely looks like I got an axe in it at some point in time. Thank God for hair. My guess is that something went wrong during the last cloning process.

[small]User was banned for: Sticky: How to mess with people! Show me your dong on Chatroulette! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/520.401227]. (Permanent)[/small]

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
SomeLameStuff said:
I have reeeeeeeally thick eyebrows. Actually, eyeBROW. It's sort of connected in the middle. I usually shave it though =/
Same here. Though I don't really mind my thick brow, simply because I'm pretty rugged featured, generally.

Also, my sense of dress. Patterned button down shirts (though I do have one simply grey one) with a T-shirt underneath, jeans, boots and a hat that's somewhere between a bush hat and a cowboy hat.

Also, after this November, possibly an awesome beard.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
Jack_skellington said:
Well I hope its my goatee and not my beer belly, though one can never be sure of what one says behind your back.

I hope that post isn't offensive enough to be banned the moderators. They seem to have their collective minds.

[small]User was banned for: using an odd symbol to connect his made-up last name to his first name with no regards to proper etiquette despite being an OCD bipolar freak; also: trying to cover up his beer belly with a shabby goatee [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/520.401227]. (Permanent)[/small]
There you go luv, you can be banned with the merry rest of us now.

Try to get some rest, you'll only get a headache wrapping your goateed head around all this nonsense on a Shabbos like that.

[small]User was banned for: Draw Elohim Day! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/520.401227]. (Permanent)[/small]

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
red hair,height (5ft) and high voice.
When i list the three characteristics, I totally sound like a munchkin from Oz.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
I'm tiny, quiet and I have red hair (dyed though.)
My pole dancing and enthusiasm for old Nintendo games tend to get people's attention as well.