What are your most distinguishing features?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Usually my hair and my eyes.
My eyes are unique blue and my hair ain't like others.

Also does my 'weird' personality count?
I hope not. :/

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Apparently my hair. The leasing agent at the apartment complex I just signed on writes mini-descriptions of everyone down on their applications to help her remember them all, apparently; she looked at me, laughed, and scrawled "the pretty redhead" on my paper.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
My boobs can make a heterosexual woman unable to make eye contact with me. I'm serious. I've had people come up to me and ask if they're fake, along with earning the nickname "Dead or Alive Girl". I wish they were a teensie bit smaller, because they can make me look larger than I really am if I don't wear the right kind of clothes, but I quite like my ladies.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
the scars on my hands and my glasses. but mostly the scars on my hands. I have at least one on each finger and across my knuckles.

oh and i guess my psoriasis.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Vault101 said:
uhhh....lots of banning here

making me a little nervous
Same here. I mean, Taco, banned?! I do hope that the rumor that the bannings are a joke are true.

Anyway, the only thing people seem to remember about me is that I'm skinny, white (that was only notable because while I attended school, there wasn't a whole lot of white people), can be very loud, and that I have blue eyes.

Capatcha: somebody that I used to know
Fuck you capatcha, I hate that song!!

The

Jan 24, 2012
Either my mustache or my emotionless expression. Both of these just bore into your eyesight.