SirSisyphus

Feb 22, 2009
Darkside360 said:
SirSisyphus said:
Darkside360 said:
SirSisyphus said:
I f*cking HATE Scarface!
Please tell me your joking
Absolutely not. I watched it once and hated it. I watched it again a week later thinking I was missing something and hated it more. I want those 6 hours back. Actually, I want 12 because that's what it felt like.
The only thing that could possibly shock me more was for you to say you hated Godfather as well.
I like The Money Pit. That is my answer to that statement.

Actually, I like The Godfather a lot. I LOVE the second one more.

mangus

Jan 2, 2009
Solaris! that is my all time most hated movie. Also Scarface was horrible.

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
Twilight, both Jeepers Creepers, The Grudge 1&2, The Ring... I didn't see the Saw movies but the concept seems ridiculous therefore not worth my time. Scary Movie 2,3 and so forth of that series. The 3rd Final Destination. The second and third Cruel Intentions. The I Know What You Did Last Summer series.. Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. Vanilla Sky. I'm sure there's more but I can't recall all of them.

Guerrilla1

Mar 18, 2009
1 movie i hate is the new "War of the Worlds" with Tom Cruise, i realize its a movie based on the book, i just feel that the ending was so weak and anticlimactic and felt ripped off after living the theater. Tom please stick to brainwashing Katy, thank you.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Oh man, I was hoping to be the first with Dragon Wars. The only thing that made that waste of $8.00 bearable was ripping on it throughout the entire film with my friends. It was the Friday after it opened and the theater was completely empty except for us.

Teeth is another horrendous movie. It was two hours of guy's getting their dicks bitten off and one was even eaten afterward by a dog. Yeah, try not to think about it too much.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
I've seen, though wish I had not:
Lady in the Water
Masters of the Universe

I avoid, likely because the concept does not appeal to me:
Saw series
Legally Blonde series
Phonebooth
Anything by Uwe Boll.
Phonebooth was alright. A terrible premise but made for an alright movie. But anyways my favorite movie to hate over the last couple of years have come up to the following
1. Twilight
2. The Wickerman (Remake not the original)
3. Superman 3
4. Spiderman 3
5. Mainly anything with Nicholas Cage.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
iamq said:
Edit: Superman Returns. That movie makes about as much sense as it would if I cut of my head and lived to tell the tale.
Are you a chicken? because then you could :p

Sanaj

Mar 20, 2009
Terrible Movies-
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Star Wars Prequel Trilogy
Matrix 2 and 3
Starship Troopers (all of them)
(This first group includes the movies that stand-out more in my memory)

Event Horizon (This movie's only decent point being that Laurence Fishburne was in it)
Alien vs Predator (both of them)
Men In Black II
Resident Evil Movies (all)
The Invasion (2007)
Zoolander
Most Movie Remakes/Prequels

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
I didn't like I Am Legend because they took the title of an amazing short story, and then shucked the content of that story away like a corn husk. It was supposed to be this amazing reflective/revisionist vampire story, but it basically ended up as Left 4 Dead: the family movie.

And "Night Hunters"? Why didn't they call them vampires, or zombies, or infected? It bugs me when characters in a fictional setting invent random names for the monsters when any regular person would call the monsters zombies or vampires. People use common words to describe things. It bugs me when there's a catastrophe people invent new words that everyone in the setting uses. It totally breaks the realism.

Look at the headcrab zombies in the Half Life games. No one's calling them Human Maulers. They are head-crab-zombies. It makes sense when people say it.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Bored Tomatoe said:
SmilingKitsune said:
Any of the Saw films, I still can't sit through more than thirty minutes of that crap, if I want to induce vommiting I'll down a glass of water full of salt thanks.
Really? I watched all of those in a row without flinching once...
You're made of sterner stuff than I am then ^^.

Undeed

May 22, 2008
Insomniaku said:
I work at a blockbuster and it really makes me question humanity's intelligence and decision making abilities... a lot of shit comes out every week the top rented films are something like: Private Valentine, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Twilight, Punisher: War Zone while movies like Seven Pounds, Slumdog Millionaire, Bolt, and the re release of Pinocchio go greatly unappreciated
If it helps, I only go to blockbuster to buy used videos, and off of your first lis I only ever saw one of those films.

"Movie" Movies hurt me, actually physically hurt me, because they keep making them. This means that people keep paying to see them, and in large enough numbers that these people don't have to make anything else, let alone any quality work.

WeedWorm

Nov 23, 2008
M.A.D said:
Alien vs Predator, both of them.
i'm a fan of Alien
i'm a fan of Preadator
I'm a fan of the Alien vs Predator games...
but then those...''movies'' come up and...ugh...felt like dying a little inside...
Oh and honnorable mention to Starship troopers, the 3rd one. i liked the first one quite a lot, the second left me rather indiferent...but the last one is just painfully insulting, and it is so on every aspect...EVERY aspect...
Ahh Marauder, what a pile of shit. Its just so bad. I still watched the whole thing and Im glad I did, do now I acn tell people to noy watch it. It has some of the worst CGI I have ever seen, the animated series looks better, about 10 times better. The AvP movies suck ass too, some alright fight scenes but aside from that, they suck so hard.

ae86gamer said:
The Sex and the City movie.....My friends wanted to go...I had to pay...THAT MOVE WAS HELL TO WATCH!
Ouch, you have my condolences.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Geek@Heart said:
SmilingKitsune said:
Any of the Saw films, I still can't sit through more than thirty minutes of that crap, if I want to induce vommiting I'll down a glass of water full of salt thanks.
Lol, I agree. Never seen them before and never want to. Sound horrible.
If you WANT to see it,just the the first one. Once you've seen that one, you've seen them all.
Doom is up there but not the most hated. I'll let you know soon.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
How? I mean, I have no head, and even as a chicken, you can't make sounds without your head.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
LilGherkin said:
1. Twilight
2. The Wickerman (Remake not the original)
3. Superman 3
4. Spiderman 3
5. Mainly anything with Nicholas Cage.
Not a big Cage fan I take it? Understandable. I did enjoy Face/Off and Lord of War, but not much else.

Also, how did I miss Stepbrothers? Or Dracula? Both are in my movie collection, and I found both to be terrible.

The Oddfellow

League Of United Oddfellows
Jan 30, 2009
Bratz Super Babyz, its demeening to the english language, and there is no point to it... It felt like something very girly climbed into my stomach and died.