what are your top 10 games of all time? Name one game per franchise

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
KissingSunlight said:
I haven't played Destiny yet. I do have a copy of the game. However, I haven't been enthusiastic about playing, because of all the stuff I heard about the series.
Destiny is basically Borderlands reskinned. Except without any splitscreen capability. And Destiny 2 is basically a cashgrab.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Kyrian007 said:
Arnoxthe1 said:
Squilookle said:
I'm seeing you critiquing other's lists a fair bit in here. That's fine and everything, but when do we get to see your top 10?
Well, for two reasons. One, I don't think anyone here cares about it. And two, I don't know if I can do it. There's SO MANY games that deserve at least a mention.
I care to see it, but yeah... there is so many it is hard.

And Squilookle, our lists only had one game in common. But yours was so good otherwise (and I liked Vigilante 8 well enough) that I just picked up Interstate 76 on gog because I never had played it.
You're in for a hell of a treat then- Interstate and Vigilante 8 share the same universe, and same cars- even a crossover character or two!

Much like Crimson Skies though, while the console version is a fine game that gives you a quick fix, the PC original has waymore depth to it that really gets you invested. Word to the wise though- depending on your setup, I'76 has a few issues with running smoothly, however the top thread in the GOG forum for Interstate basically lists everything you could want in fixing up this or that issue, if one appears at all.

Definitely worth it though.

As for Far Cry 2 being fair? C'mon- FC2 wouldn't know what fair is if it came up and rubbed it's face in it.

distortedreality

May 2, 2011
Deus Ex
Chrono Trigger
CSS
Mass Effect 2
KOTOR 2
GTA V
Mario 64
Gran Turismo 2
Portal 2
Talos Principle