What brought you to the Escapist?

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Like many others, partly due to ZP. But my think is that a website that created/hosts such awesomeness must be equally awesome, if not more.

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
ZP "The Darkness" on youtube prompted me to look up more Zero Punctuation. Found the one where he said hed be making stuff for a website called The Escapist so I decided to check it out. Came for the ZP, stayed for that and pretty much everything else.

vaderaider

Nov 2, 2009
trebor 25 said:
There was two reasons why i joined number one ZP and the second won was my good freind told me about it the i went from there.

Sorry for posting in a dead thread...

I was mentioned!

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Zero Punctuation, of course. And I'm a person that needs a forum to post on. I didn't have one for a long time because I quit Nsider when Nintendo launched the Wii and I got banned from Gamespot for stupid things. I didn't have one for a couple of years after, maybe posting once in a while on random ones.

Then I checked out the forums here. They seemed mature. The people that postd lik dis were one in a thousand. Posts were the size of short essays. I liked it and stayed.

Now I'm here for ZP, Unskippable, Moviebob, Critical Miss, and the news and other articles posted. Plus the forums, of course.

I like the site a lot. As self-righteous as some users are, "Only people devoid of imagination play Black Ops" is still a lot better than "LOL U FAG WTFX WY WUD U PLAY BLOPS WEN DUR IZ LIEK BAD COMPNY ITS DA SHIT YO"

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
ZP. The Mass Effect episode - a friend who knew how much I liked it suggested I watch the review.

I honestly didn't go anywhere else on the site for about a year after that. ^^;;

wizard_joe88

Nov 12, 2010
Well, it started a few years ago when X-play started airing clips of ZP on the air, and I largely forgot about it until a few months ago, dark horse comic's started having Ads for Yahtzee's book(actually a good read) and remembered he was the ZP guy from tv, so, in short, came for the yahtzee, stayed for the fourms.

Jack Cheal

Aug 25, 2010
i came here after explosm advertised Zero Punctuation, and the first ZP i watched was Super Mario Galaxy 2, since then ive been here, found things like unskippable and extra credits and enn, which has made me love the site even more