What Cheat Codes Do You Still Remember?

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
gunsgunsguns is probably my favourite, because once you entered "gunsguns" every time you typed guns again, you got MORE ammo.
boomboomboom was the same, but with cars
3mileisland- health cheat on Earthworm Jim
nopoliceplease- One of the GTA's, star rating to 0

t0mme

Aug 5, 2008
iddqd
idkfa

dnkroz
dnstuff

aezakmi
baguvix
hesoyam

itsgallus
itstantrum
porkcharsui
stevesmate

preciousprotection
aspirine
leavemealone
thugstools
professionaltools
nuttertools

Yes, I cheat. Especially in the GTA Games, because I just want to have some goddamn fun in the ENTIRE city. And I actually suck at the storyline missions.

Grabtharr

Jan 19, 2009
Hold X and Y while selecting a character (make sure you press start to confirm and not A) to play as Ivan Ooze in the Mighty Morphin' Powers Rangers: Fighting Edition game for the SNES.

balinus

Feb 3, 2009
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Aim Select. Resident Evil 2's infinite ammo cheat.

Power overwhelming. Not so much out of use, but because the Protoss Archon says it in such a cool way.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Grabtharr said:
Hold X and Y while selecting a character (make sure you press start to confirm and not A) to play as Ivan Ooze in the Mighty Morphin' Powers Rangers: Fighting Edition game for the SNES.
Oh man I remember that game! I played that cartridge to death when I was a kid. The music in that game was amazing as well.

Yoshimota

Feb 23, 2009
xitel said:
Lucane said:
xitel said:
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start Select
Doesn't it end in "B A Select Start "?
Apparently, it's just UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A. I ought to double-check these things before making an ass of myself.
See I always thought it was Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start. =/

And yeah, my god that's an old one, love it. ^-^

Reep

Jul 23, 2008
The jet in San Andreas on ps2
triangle, triangle, square, circle, x, L1, L1, down, up

Grabtharr

Jan 19, 2009
Tank207 said:
Grabtharr said:
Oh man I remember that game! I played that cartridge to death when I was a kid. The music in that game was amazing as well.
The really awful thing about remembering it is that, some years ago, I challenged my younger brother to a game of it using SNES9x. At the character select screen, I SUBCONSCIOUSLY input the code due to force of habit. My brother, having not ever played the game before due to his age, was completely taken aback by my suddenly having a character that was displayed nowhere on the select screen, and also possessing the cheapest moveset of all the characters. (Unlimited hovering and the ability to hit every inch of the screen with a non-super move)

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
Descent 2: almighty
gave your ship constant invulnerability powerup, although the bloody thief-bots could still steal your cheating-granted invulnerability! Little bastards.

racerx did the same thing in Descent.

7moreDead_v1legacy

Feb 17, 2009
a,b,right,a,c,a,down,a,b,right,a (abracadabra) chuck rock level select for megadrive the theme tune for that game is still my fave... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rm0eTagViU