What Cheat Codes Do You Still Remember?

robinkom

Jan 8, 2009
I know the Konami code obviously... won't type it out as per request. Here's some others permanently engraved in my head.

NES:
The Legend of Zelda second quest: Name your character "ZELDA"

Metroid password (Samus with no suit): JUSTIN BAILEY ****** ******

GENESIS/SEGA CD:
Sonic the Hedgehog 1 level Select: Up, Down, Left, Right, A, Start.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 level select: In Sound Test play 19, 65, 9, 17. Back at title, Hold A and press Start.

Mortal Kombat blood kode (Genesis): During introduction press A, B, A, C, A, B, B.

Mortal Kombat DULLARD cheat menu (Genesis): On title screen press Down, Up, Left, Left, A, Right, Down.

Mortal Kombat II Test Mode kode (Genesis): Highlight "Done!" in the Options menu and press Left, Down, Left, Right, Down, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right.

Shining Force II Secret Configuration Code: On SEGA logo quickly press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, B.

Disney's Aladdin level skip (Genesis): Pause the game and hit A, B, B, A, A, B, B, A.

The Terminator level select (Sega CD): Highlight "Run Game." Hold down Left the hit B, C, B, C. Release Left and press A.

PC:
God Mode in Oblivion and Fallout 3: Hit Tilde key for cheat console and type "tgm"

Warcraft II Oil cheat: "valdez"

Warcraft II Gold cheat: "glittering prizes"

Warcraft II hidden song: "disco"

Starcraft map cheat: "black sheep wall"

Neverwinter Nights 2 debug: Hit Tilde key for cheat console and type "debugmode 1"

Neverwinter Nights 2 exp cheat: Hit Tilde key for cheat console and type "givexp #"

The Sims 2 money cheat: Press Ctrl + Shift + C for cheat console and type "motherlode"

The Sims 2 rotation cheat: Press Ctrl + Shift + C for cheat console and type "Allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation True"

A couple of those I had to look up as it has been a while since I had done them (The Aladdin and Terminator ones) but at the time, they were indeed imprinted in my head from overuse. Still counts in my book.

Kikosemmek

Nov 14, 2007
The last time I played Doom was when I was around 11-12, which is just about a decade ago. Here goes:

IDDQD - God mode.
IDKFA - Gives all weapons and ammo.
IDSPISPOPD - No-clip mode. In Doom 2 this was changed to IDCLIP.

If you tried typing these cheats in Heretic the game would insult you. It was freaky and awesome for a pubescent kid.

shadow_pirate22

Aug 25, 2008
Starcraft - show me the money, power overwhelming, black sheep wall, operation cwal, there is no cow level, whats mine is mine, breathe deep, the gathering, and radio-free zerg.

Warcraft 3 - allyourbasearebelongtous, greedisgood, whosyourdaddy, warpten, thereisnospoon, and iseedeadpeople.

The item multiplier glitch in ogre battle 64.

I can think of a few others, but I'm too lazy to type them.

zdogg1222

Nov 25, 2008
R1 R2 L1 x left right down up left right down down. weapon set cheat in gta vice city. the one of the few good gta games there are and probably ever will be

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
sv_cheats on valve games, impulse 11 on quake 2, abbaaaaaaa on doom for gba (and a bunch more) and player_additem 0000000f 999999 on fallout 3, gives you 999999 caps, in gta 3 I remember giveusatank, turtoise and gunsgunsguns. There's loads others I just can't remember them right know, you can tell I used to cheat allot can't you?

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Chojin - God mode in Chasm.

Also, Starcraft/war3/war2/age of empires (resources/maps/spawn units)

Most FPS game cheats. (idbeholdL, YES, L, LIGHT AMPLIFICATION GOGGLES TY VERY MUCH)
MLI- Wolf 3D

sv_cheats 1...

SLy AsymMetrY

Feb 23, 2009
Only remember the god mode code for Turok 2: BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND. Only used it to see the superweapon, the one you have to collect piece by piece.

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
a ton of gta ones.

triange triange square circle x L1 L1 down up is the most memorable

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
anyone said the Konami code yet?, that is written in stone, and some girl has a tattoo of it on her lovely lithe supple body ... mmmhmmm yeah...
http://kotaku.com/gaming/tattoo/the-konami-code-tattoo-245073.php

where was I ?

also, IGOTPINKACIDBOOTSON
from the Aliens Trilogy.

James Cassidy

Dec 4, 2008
The one I remember the most is one for Turok 2 on the N64...I think

you type this is: "BewareOblivionIsAtHand." The code gave you every weapon with infinite ammo along with God mod.

If you can't read it it is Beware Oblivion Is At Hand

CeeJay

Jan 4, 2009
Batman the Movie (Amiga)

jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(the first cheat I used)

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
James Cassidy said:
The one I remember the most is one for Turok 2 on the N64...I think

you type this is: "BewareOblivianIsAtHand." The code gave you every weapon with infinite ammo along with God mod.

If you can't read it it is Beware Oblivian Is At Hand
hhaah, remember !AAHGOO, it was the zack cheat, in Turok 1 they had the Justin code and for the sequel it was the Zack cheat.

It turns everything, including pickups into one of the programmers, a big cheesy grin of a guy called Zack