What Cheat Codes Do You Still Remember?

J0k3r

Feb 27, 2009
"Rosebud" the Sims.
entered that so many times it taught me to touch type... to a point.

Funnysword

May 12, 2008
"Rosebud" from the Sims.
Many from RTS games like AoE II and Warcraft III.
whosyourdaddy = god mode in Warcraft III
greedisgood = 1000 gold and lumber
from AoE II I remember "how do you turn this on" which gave you a car with a machine gunner in it.

JaguarWong

Jun 5, 2008
New Zealand Story on the Amiga - Infinite Lives = Pause Game and type:

'Motherfuckingkiwibastard'

Obviously the Konami cheat and Super Shinobi's '100x Start Button' stick in the memory too.

Iskenator67

Dec 12, 2008
My Comfy Chair
Country
United States
Spudgun Man said:
Erm codes, codes well I can't usually remember what i had for breakfast and i tend to try and unremember cheats as they ruin the game for me.
they can also make a game more interesting. Try playing a game the first time without codes and then play again with codes. for some games (like GTA) the difference is quite jarring.

tonyh900

May 16, 2010
circle circle L1 circle circle circle L1 L2 R1 triangle circle triangle tank code gta 3 and san andreas
19 65 9 17 start hold A then hit start lvl select sonic 2
dlphnmod wave race blue storm game cube (i kno this was last gen but not many hav heard of this game except the one before it)

Reep

Jul 23, 2008
Triangle, Triangle, Square, Cirlce, X, L1, L1, Down, Up

Gave you the fighter jet in San Andreas. That literally was the only mode of transport i used.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
IDDQD, and IDKFA. They were for doom the first was God mode, and the second was for Ammo, Guns, and Keys

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Showmethemoney
Operation cwal

Those are the top two cheats I remember. I used them a lot back when I played SC1 when I was a kid. Heck, for a few multilayer games I actually tried using them. Lets just say, even the cheats wouldn't have saved me for what came next in that game.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Mechwarrior (SNES) - pause - a l l y a l l y a l l y - unpause (invincibility)
Doom: iddqd (god mode). idkfa (all weapons ammunition and keys). idspispod (no clipping mode)
Quake: impulse 200 (all items)
Duke Nukem 3D: dncornholio (god mode). dnstuff (all items, weapons and ammo) dnclip (no clipping mode)
Rise of the Triad: dipstick (turns on cheats I think). toosad (god mode). flyboy (flying mode. Might also involve clipping).
Mechwarrior 2 Mercenaries: when pressing ctrl, alt and shift: supercalifragisexy (god mode). iseenfireandiseenrain (unlimited ammo). itsdabooomb (destroy current target. Seem to recall the explosion would kill the player if they were close enough). crazysexycool (unlimited jump jets)
Alien 3 (SNES) - on controller 2 you press a b y x and then a or b or y or x. Activates god mode, full ammo, unlimited health (you still get knocked back by damage but it doesn't hurt you). The cheat system was weird as there were various combinations of cheats but only one could be on at a time and somehow you cycled through them with that button combo I mentioned.

Those are all that I remember off hand.

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
5PT80KW Star Wars Jedi Power Battles GBA code to unlock all characters with max lives and all levels.

scrambledeggs

Aug 17, 2009
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it to the original poster, but you got that code wrong. It's R1 R2 L1 R2 then the rest of the code.

Lol.

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
Grand Theft Auto III: Blow up All Cars

L2, R2, L1, R1, L2, R2, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, L2, LEFT

I still do this whenever I pick up a controller, regardless of what the game is... I was able to imput it so fast I could get into a car while it exploded, not die, and be able to drive around in a destroyed car...

Turtleboy1017

Likes Turtles
Nov 16, 2008
QPRCHJNY

Rugrats In Paris, unlocked the second set of mini-games, and gave you 5 tickets.

I don't even remember how I know that one.