What did you do on your 18th?

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Nothing.

I was living with my ex. at the time and was trying to keep him from sucking all the money out of me because I was the only one between us who had any. I was also working as a caretaker to an old man who was refusing to get better from a surgery and would just sit and stare into space all day. It was an emotionally taxing experience.

So, I didn't get to really do anything fun. I did receive a few cards in the mail with some money in them, from family, which I used for groceries. So that was nice at least. Free groceries! ^_^ (Sorry to be such a freakin' downer. Have a Happy Birthday! lol)

SpaceArcader

Mar 2, 2011
Brutal Peanut said:
Nothing.

I was living with my ex. at the time and was trying to keep him from sucking all the money out of me because I was the only one between us who had any. I was also working as a caretaker to an old man who was refusing to get better from a surgery and would just sit and stare into space all day. It was an emotionally taxing experience.

So, I didn't get to really do anything fun. I did receive a few cards in the mail with some money in them, from family, which I used for groceries. So that was nice at least. Free groceries! ^_^ (Sorry to be such a freakin' downer. Have a Happy Birthday! lol)
Thanks! :D

At least you got something for free!

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
Threw a massive party in my house, family, friends the whole lot showed up. Was a great night, I ended up passing out with a bottle of jaegermeister at my feet in my computer chair at about 8 am ^_^

The only problem about going out to town at that age is not all of your friends may be able to go if some of them are younger. Another problem I had was being male, bouncers where I live aren't too fond of letting large groups of young males into pubs or nightclubs so to avoid any disapointment or drama I decided to have the party at home.

Snipermanic

Mar 1, 2008
My friend allowed us to sent tents up on his farm and we had several "hobo-esque" oil drum fires and drank. We also walked 5 miles for pizza, which was one of the best walks of my life thus far

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Since my birthday is during the school year, the "Just fucking leave home and never come back" thing won't work.

So I guess I'll take the day off from school, since I fucking deserve it.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
My 18th was just over a month ago and I still haven't celebrated it yet because I have no freaking ID. No point being 18 if you can't prove it :/

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Well my 18th (was last March) and I can remember inviting a lot of friends over, but none of them came... because they were all at a dance... that I didn't get asked to (girls choice). -FML

Lord_Nemesis

Paragon Printer
Nov 28, 2010
Wish I could remember my 18th mate. Well I do remember something, one word actually, maybe it will help you out:

Tequila.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Was in the garden with friends, we barbecued and got drunk. Was a lotta fun. Nothing special, but great boys n girls i really liked, good music and booze. what else you need?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I did nothing. I had alot of university work to do that I couldn't ignore for a day so I treat that day as usual.
Granted I did felt very weird on that day for doing nothing on my 18th birthday. I did however sort of made up for it the next day when they had this competition at the game shop. The competition was on Mario Kart Wii get the qickest time as possible on a single track (this was when the game was out within a week).
Still I have to lied to my bro that I did something on that day since he will make a big deal out of it if he knew the truth.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I didnt do a whole lot I think I hung out by myself or with my girlfriend n just relaxed

Folksoul

May 15, 2010
B-movie night with friends. Massive sushi platter and mountains of Costco sized junk food.