What did you name your Skyrim character?

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Urdnot Dreadwraith. Not the most practical name to go about with when you're a money-grabbing Argonian Assassin but sometimes you're life is just set out for you.

Captain Booyah

Apr 19, 2010
Jones.

I wanted the plainest, blandest name possible just so it juxtaposed all the typical fantasy Odins and Syrenas and Bahak'tars.

saintchristopher

Goes "Ding" When There's Stuff.
Aug 14, 2009
Do I suck for naming my Nord Dovahkiin? It seemed like a cop-out, that is until I realized it was the only option if you wanted characters to actually call you by your name.

All I know is, after the tutorial dragon slaying, when the ground shakes and from all directions you hear a skull-shattering call of

[HEADING=1]dovah-kiin!![/HEADING]​
I knew I made the right call.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Jorg, a Dark Elf with a fondness for Dwarven things and ice spells.
My actual name really does fit perfectly with Skyrim.

He was going to be a peaceful type, not afraid to defend himself, but used reason, logic, and words before reaching for the sword, but Skyrim really doesn't let you do that. As a game, it's absolutely awesome, but as an RPG, it's not really...one...at all.

Am I going to get eaten alive for saying that?

Cyrus Hanley

Oct 13, 2010
My Nord Warrior is called Grognak the Barbarian [http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Grognak_the_Barbarian]. :p

Horuta

Nerds tend to pick on me;)
Feb 17, 2011
I did not bust out the party shoes for this naming party. I put on my old house robe w/ slippers and named her Falie. Always the falcon on my screen.

Dagnius

May 3, 2010
I ended up naming my Breton Mage "Dom" (as borrowed from Megatokyo) while just playing around. I had company and just rushed through creation and went on to setting people on fire.

Funny thing is, I got to playing around with that character more after my company left and rather enjoyed it.

Great Dragonborn Dom here to save the day and set evildoers on fire!

rickthetrick

Jun 19, 2009
My Argonian is named Lifts-Heavy-Things, although I almost named him Works-For-Scale. All I do is chop wood, mine, and farm. All that world saving stuff is above my pay grade.

oZode

Nov 15, 2011
I call my dragonborn Eric the berserker.

He is mighty crazy running around with just a dragon priest mask and dwarven gauntlets with matching dwarven boots. His nord blood keeps him alive as he kills tons of draugr with dual ebony blades. Not even the deathlords can stop him.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
I was feeling unimaginative, so I called mine "Nameless one". Next time, I think I shall call myself "your mother", to make those assassination notes a little more entertaining.

Luke Bean

Jul 25, 2011
I named mine (and made her look like) Angie Jordan, like from 30 Rock. I like to imagine her and Lydia trading sassy banter as they stomp Frostbite Spiders.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Arkangej

based on my dark souls charachter, I was going for "Arkangel" but was having trouble with the PS3 keyboard thing and it turned out a J...seemed ok so I kept it

Mau95

Nov 11, 2011
scorptatious said:
My Argonian character is named Bahk-Tee.

I wanted to use an Argonian sounding name rather than name him after myself like I did in Oblivion.
So do you often tea-bag your opponents?

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Mau95 said:
scorptatious said:
My Argonian character is named Bahk-Tee.

I wanted to use an Argonian sounding name rather than name him after myself like I did in Oblivion.
So do you often tea-bag your opponents?
Holy shit I never noticed that. 0_o

To answer your question, no. :p

TheRealJLars

Feb 15, 2010
I had an Argonian named Screams-in-Anger, a Nord named Freyja Gyllenskold, a Dark Elf I named Smitty, and I'm currenly playing as Tiff Biffman, a Redguard.

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
I named my Dark Elf spellsword Kain because he reminded me of Kain from Legacy of Kain.
And I named my Khajiit thief/assassin Pussy for the double meaning/pun.