What did you name your Skyrim character?

El Dwarfio

Jan 30, 2012
I named mine Sulla, he was an Imperial Blacksmith and seeing as the imperials are based off the Romans, well Sulla was a pretty cool Roman (he killed the senate and didn't afraid of anything).

I miss the argonian naming convention from Morrowind and Oblivion though, those name were way more interesting than the generic gobledygook the lizards of skyrim have.

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
I decided to call my Argonian character "Kupa."
I attempted to make him look like Bowser. Yellow skin, horns, red brows, green forehead paint, the works.
I failed miserably.
Hey, speaking of Mario characters in Skyrim, did you know that Charles Martinet voices Paarthunax?
Videogames! Are! WEIRD!

Xenowolf

Feb 3, 2012
Antony (my real name), because I'm so creative. Too bad I didn't decide to call him Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel. Ah well.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Sonya.

And my old theif character wore fancy suits, and had 100 speech, and I named him "moist von lipvig" because I am oh-so-orginal.

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
I named my Nord Halbarad, Aragorns second-in-command of the rangers of the north, I think he died in the battle of Pelennor fields in return of the king, nonetheless, it is a pretty cool name

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
I have three characters:
- A female Wood Elf assassin: Minayo Beoulve
- A male Nord paladin: Reinhart Phrane
- A male Imperial monk: Onion von Headspin II

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
I named my character Nu-Mantia

Nu-Mantia IS FREEDOM.

THE LIES OF THE FALSE KINGS HAS HIDDEN THE TRUTH FROM ALL, NU-MANTIA IS FREEDOM.

THE MYTHIC ECHO TOWERS ARE FALLING ONE BY ONE AND MUDNUS SLIPS MORE INTO OBLIVION.

lastjustice

Jun 29, 2004
My 3 characters:

- My imperial heavy armored knight, Michael Arcane

- My sneaky evil dark elf , Sierra Lifebane

- My nord battle mage, Reianna Earthrage

VargRaev

May 13, 2009
For some reason my Redguard warrior ended up being called "Tequila". i dont remember why, though...

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
I have 3 characters.

Russ: My main character named after myself because I'm unimaginative. Nord warrior who uses light armour and mainly 2 enchanted swords. He's pretty standard looking. I tried to make him look heroic but friendly at the same time. Not just some faceless generic macho "badass".

Edwin: My Wood Elf rogue/assassin with a mohawk and a scar across one eye in which he is blind. I called him Edwin because it sounds fairly elfish to me and I can't think of any awesome fantasy names. Plus it's funny. He has a grumpy expression all the time. Maybe he's got some kind of Napoleonic complex and wants to take it out on everyone by cutting their throats. He doesn't look like someone you want to piss off though. Maybe that just makes it more funny.

Luther: My High Elf mage. This guy has white hair and a beard and is blind in both eyes, because it looks cool. He sees with magic... or something. I named him Luther for the same reasons I named my other elf Edwin, albeit apart from the comedy element. I wanted something that sounded fairly imposing and mysterious. Not sure how successful I was with that. Maybe I'm more successful in creating comedy when I'm actually trying to be serious.

D J Phillips

Mar 22, 2012
I made a psychotic Argonian who uses Fire Magic. I called him Burns-The-Unworthy, because Argonians are often named after what they do