What did you name your Skyrim character?

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Well my original guy was named Prisoner. Cause I hit the accept button right away, like a tool. So for abit I ran around with that name till I restarted.

Named my rogue what I wanted, Sora.

Chezza

Feb 17, 2010
My character name: Sirus
His profession: Assassin

As you can guess, a dark brotherhood junkie who also works with the Thieves guild cause... looting the house after you kill a victim is so much rewarding though... But feels a bit less professional.

Ruagh

Nov 14, 2009
I made a Dark Elf called Stranger.

I didn't actually put much thought into the name, I just picked the first thing that popped into my head.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
I tend to start all my games that have custom characters with the same character, in every game.

That character is Elmo Orly.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Haven't got the game but know my character will be Dvid the Nord Lord... did it with Morrowind and Oblivion. Second character will be khajiit and much much better.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
My Nord is Mr. Shnuggles. Especially amusing when I raised a zombie and it read "Mr. Shnuggles zombie."

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Marcus. I always thought i was a pretty cool name so I just went with it.
He's just a Nord swordsman/sorcerer.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
I simply gave my Nord character a Norwegian version of my name. He's called Mikkjel.

He likes to fight dragons with his shirt off...

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Óðinn Alföðr (spelled "Odin Alfodr", because Skyrim wouldn't let me spell it properly)

They gave me the option to be a grey-eyed cyclopean Nord mage-warrior with long grey hair and a big grey beard, WTF else would I name myself?

I want to actually be able to name my horse Sleipnir.

HoradricNoob

Jan 31, 2010
I tend to go with Orikalkos, Orik, Okiri.
They all stem from Orikalkos, though.
I think I started with that in WAR
and now I have grown really fond of them.

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
i have my nord warrior Vulfen (something i came up with quickly so i could just get into the game)

next character will likely be a female rogue by the name of Leilith, or a male wizard by the name of Mystogan. i'm unsure on the exact race of my next character at the current time.