What did you name your Skyrim character?

Jun_Jun

Sep 21, 2009
My Maroon coloured with white war-paint Argonian spell-sword, her name shall be sung for generations to come, Strawberry. Guess I should explain myself, when I was 12 my big brother brought home Morrowind and let me make my own character (Dunmer) I called her Strawberry, I kept up the tradition in Oblivion with a kick-ass Argonian character and now I have the fearsome Velociraptor Strawberry in Skyrim :D

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
Elissa. I used to use Jezebel for everything (and thus my FemShep is still named Jezebel), but I started using Elissa...it was a suggested name in some game, I want to say it was DA:O but I can't remember if it had a "random name" thing. So now I use that for everything.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Wow mine seems a little pathetic in comparison to some of these. But mine is called Eleca who is a Breton...

That is all really. No humour or creativity...

meh they never use it anyway

Trivea

Jan 27, 2011
Aelrich. Who needs family names? I find it easier to submerge myself in the RPG elements with a more realistic name, anyway.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
Feralia, because she's a female khajiit, and i'm unoriginal like that.

*places mod offering down here on the second line and backs piously away from the altar*

Blandman

Jan 8, 2009
I've stuck with the same fantasy name that I've had for eleven years ever since I started role-playing.

Rudger Heldorf, a Nord. Rudger was the name of me and my friend's favourite character from a Sega Saturn game called Dragon Force. Heldorf is just Helsing (As in Van Helsing) and Altdorf (The Empire's capitol in Warhammer) chopped in half and stuck together.

He's meant to be just a regular guy who's only ambition is to travel. Has no interest in riches or glory. All he needs is his fur armour and iron sword. You can keep your fancy enchanted items!

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
I've got three characters

Argonian- Reptar the lovable troll illusionist. No, not a literal troll, he uses illusion spells to TROLL people. Like making them thinkt hey are trolls (literal ones)
Wood Elf- Silfi the remorseless assassin/super thief who would have a heart of gold but after hearing her heart was made of gold she cut it out and sold it, then murdered the guy she sold it to so she could steal it back and resell it again.
Breton- Arcturus Tiberius Agamemnon the Third, Evil Wizard soon-to-be-the-worlds-overlord. Well, he would be if he didn't keep getting distracted with fetch quests at the behest of busty bar maids...

MJpoland

Legacy
Jan 12, 2011
Country
Poland
Redguard named Bryndamere. A cookie for those who will guess the meaning of his name.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Raven, I used to name my characters my name, Brendan, but then I found out that Brendan can mean "Raven" in Celtic, so that's a way cooler choice.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Started with a female character which I named Mirabelle Highrose and the Male whom I'm about to start will be Jericho Shikosen

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Nier Nearson.

Attempting to work out a name with a friend when i pointed out to her all character names sound fantasy like when ended with "nier". She suggested Nier as a name and we went with it. I know its already a character name. She wasnt aware.