What do/did your Parents do for a living?

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
My parents are both doctors: one's a cardiologist (father), while the other is a gynecologist (mother). My step-parents are an architect (step-father) and an accountant (step-mother).

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
My mom is a teacher, my dad builds fast-food places, and my step-dad fixes dishwashers.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
They both worked mainly in construction. My father also fixed up and sold motorbikes, and my mother was an artist.
Then we moved away from my dad because he is a bad man, and my mother got sick.
Since then, we've lived on Disability Benefit and a whole bunch of other guv'mint stuff.
Yeah. Good times.

Anarchy In Detroit

May 26, 2008
Cuniculus said:
My mom is a waitress. TAKE THAT business world!
:) fuckin A right!

My dad was a worker at Ford. He worked on the assembly line then got a white collar job doing safety testing, and later on moved to plant maintenance (plant = factory to those of you from places where people don't actually make shit).

My mom is a high school teacher.

My step mom is a special ed teacher.

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
my dads defense and air attache for the U.S. Embassy in Helsinki, Finland

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
My Dad is the group manager for people who are building that overpriced boat for the royal navy and my mums a child minder.

Golden Gryphon

Jun 10, 2009
My parents are both evolutionary geneticists. They work with insects and are apparently highly thought of in their field. My dad is the editor of the Journal of Evolutionary Biology which you can find in most university libraries.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
My mom works at the local high school as the In-School Suspension teacher. My dad...doesn't do anything. My step-dad works in a factory, fixing machines and stuff.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Both my parents are psychologists. It's a bit awkward, knowing that both your parents can read minds...

phoenixbeast

Apr 14, 2009
My mom's been a librarian since I've been born...19 years...

My dad's been around a lot of jobs...At first he was in the military...I know he was involved in the Air Force at one point...He was also in EOD aka Explosive Ordinance Disposal aka BOMB SQUAD...Still has all his fingers and toes so he figures he did a good job...After that he became a recruiter for the army...He served a total of 20 years...

He then worked at a Family Express where they treated him like crap...So then he worked at an ACE hardware where they treated him like crap...And now he's the head custodian at a small private school and almost all the teachers treat him like crap...

Not fair for someone who gave 20 years of his life for his country...He still can't tell us all the places he's been and the things he's done...

Flying Pilgrim

Apr 24, 2009
My father was in a band,but after they disbanded he became a Chiropractic Doctor.My mother is a paralegal.