What do women find attractive? (Men only)

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Putting aside that my brain and my personality have gone fair in our relationship (not to mention my calming words and generosity), the thing that my girlfriend mentioned liking about me physically was my badass beard.

crazyarms33

Nov 24, 2011
I find what works for me is my wit, intelligence and general good naturedness. Also, I'm tall, relatively in shape, moderately handsome and very direct. If I don't like or don't want to do something, I make sure they know. Hence no surprises. Works for me.

BrionJames

Jul 8, 2009
A good sense of humor and a roguish face. Not a rugged face, a roguish face. Those of you who can't grow any facial hair, your out. Most women I've met really like a man who looks like an adventurer. My experience only, please share your own accounts, I'm not saying mine is the standard.

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
1. Money
2. Sense of humor
3. a solid "V" shaped phyisque
4. Responsiblity
5. white teeth
6. about 8 inches
7. Love of animals (but not if you're a hunter apparently)
8. Spontaneous behaviour
9. Gentle man behaviour (not gentleman gentle-man)
10. Good hygene

No matter how you look at it or what kind of women you're into, you practically need a fucking resume these days.

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
I've heard it said that beards are for men with weak chins. lol not an attack or nothing just thought it was funny when I heard it I prefer to rock the stuble myself just not a full on beard just a Road Warrior kinda look eh.

Captcha: Grass up

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
I found it interesting. The most recent issue of Psychology Today by Katherine Schreiber entitled "Flex Appeal" discusses a study that recently concluded regarding what women find attractive and it seems as is the study suggests that women on the whole are not actually attracted to men at all but attracted to qualities that are both exclusive and non exclusive to the respective genders.

In essence it suggests that at their core women are hypothetically bisexual and exhibit it to varying degrees based upon the features/traits the mate possesses. It was a really interesting read that my description of does not do any sort of justice to. Regrettably I cannot locate a link to the article and am referencing it via the physical magazine itself.

BeeGeenie

May 30, 2012
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to go with the "bulge" in the pants... by which I mean the wallet. Get your mind out of the gutter ;)
Also, Big shoulders apparently.
Beards used to be a sign of virility. The bigger the beard the bigger the... *ahem*
Too bad we can't go back to that standard.
Stupid Renaissance, teaching men to dress up in tights, fancy wigs and more makeup than the ladies. Women have wanted the best of both worlds ever since. xD

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Sense of humour, confidence, generally good looks and an ability to grow manly facial hair.

What can I say, personal experience ;)

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
If I knew this I would be a happier guy...!

Although confidence seems to be a big player! I am a nervous wreck in front of a girl I fancy, however I am super confident around freinds... I have a great rapport with freinds, even people I have just met! But then am quiet and reserved outside of my comfort-zone... That's where my luck runs out...! :/

With confidence comes others too though... high confidence = a tall, strong posture; Care and attention of appearance (well kempt, clean hair. Clothes that match and are ironed, etc.); Positive outlook (or at least an outlook that is consistant and measured: @ Smash_Does_Titan_Quest) and quite often a sense of humour (No matter how dark.)

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
A wallet filled to the brim with money -speaking from experience-
Or cooking Bitches love it when you cook
But sadly they do not fine it attractive when you call them bitches that is a one way ticket to mis palmer

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
From what I have heard, it's pretty much equal across both sexes that symmetry of the body and face are seen as making someone more attractive. For me personally, I'd say women are interested in muscular, handsome knights in shining armour type men, though that might be what I get from tv. Honestly it's incredibly difficult to say being a straight dude I don't often think about it and the only sexy dudes I've seen are also creepy because they are androgynous, I'm looking at you creepy estonian/albanian dude from melbourne who models women and men clothing.

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
Shocksplicer said:
Sense of humour, confidence, generally good looks and an ability to grow manly facial hair.

What can I say, personal experience ;)
I'm trying with the facial hair, but it just won't work. Good damn you poor genetics (shakes fist)!

Pontus Hashis

Feb 22, 2010
Depends if the woman is dominant or not, and if she's straight or not :p
I think wit is a great way to get women, along with confidence. Also, most straight/bisexual girls probably like tall guys. That's what 6 foot 4 me has noticed anyway ;P

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Here be a list of what girls have said to me they like; (Warning: Girls may have lied to me.)
My skin. I'll be honest, I have wonderful skin.
My newer longer hair. Found out last time I went out to a party.
My jawline? Apparently, it's quite defined.
My slim posterior.
My apparently 1337 dancing skills. Also found out last party I went to.
Finally, my personality. Last party, I helped two people with their own crisis in that party, they both wonder why I'm still single.

roshelsanchez

Jun 26, 2012
I love when guys can be goofy. But I also like seriousness at times to. I love when you can hold a deep chat with a guy.

CaptainMarvelous

May 9, 2012
Well, going off the Captcha women really love a man for his "Queen's Yacht"

So... tugboat. Damnit, Matthew94 was right! QUICKLY! EVERYONE GET TO THEIR TUGBOATS