What do you carry in your pocket/bag?

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
hyperhammy said:
Hitokiri_Gensai said:
money, credit cards, license, make up, chapstick, cell phone, hairbrush, and as of three days ago, my new Glock 19 Compact and an extra mag. Oh and occasionally, if i have a smaller purse ill leave basicly everything at home cept the gun and the first three items.
"Who needs anything else when you got a gun?"
Made of win!
*giggles* well, i believe in conceal and carry being something you take on as a responsibility to yourself and those around you, should the need arise, so i choose to carry over say make up or anything like that, specially when i have one of my smaller purses with me. Going clubbing with a 9mm ftw :p

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
In my left pocket, I carry my keys and my card holder containing my credit card, social security card, drivers license, and other cards. In my right pocket I carry my ipod shuffle, the new edition, my mobile phone, and any cash bills I currently have. In the smaller right pocket I carry any coins I have. That's basically it, unless I have some receipts or other items I am carrying to dispose of later.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
In my pockets I usually have my wallet, cellphone, earbuds and sometimes a pack of gum. My bag is usually full of books and paper.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
when not at work, wallet, phone and house key
when at work, house hey, phone, fob, clocking in/out card

Emilox The Great

May 26, 2010
i dont carry bag that much. but lets see what i have in my pocket... my wallet, my ipod, my keys, oh and THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT!

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
In my pack, I carry a notebook full of lifehacks. It's my urban survival guide. I've also collected some stuff on general survival. 100 feet of para cord, and four 20 foot lengths of para cord, a lighter, two books of matches, Four AAA, for AA, four D and four 9 volt batteries, some rubber bands, a small flashlight and a PFAIK. I sometimes carry a small fixed-blade knife, depending on where I go. There's room spared inside for area-specific EDC. I fill this area with whatever is appropriate for the area I'm going.

In my pockets, I carry my wallet, keys, a folding pocket knife and my cell phone.

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
RatRace123 said:
And knives?

OT: I don't really carry much besides my walllet, phone, and maybe gum. Or maybe I should but money in my pack of gum...

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Debit card, ID, cell phone, bus pass. End of list.

Now if I'm heading out fully-loaded with the backpack, you could probably strand me on the steppes of Mongolia and I'd find a way to make it to Moscow in one piece (despite not speaking Russian!)

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
Let's see.

iPod touch, phone, money (no wallet), keys, a pen and a pack of gum.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
Pockets: Keys, Wallet Phone
Bag: If I am between houses, Laptop + parts, papers, coat, gloves, phone charger, MP£ player, usb cable, pen (parker fountain), ink, umbrella, notepad.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
What do I carry? A load of useless crap. In my pockets, I usually have my iPod, my phone, a pocket mirror, lipbalm, my Metcard, money, tissues, keys and random other shit I never use. In my bag, I usually have a book, duct tape, scissors, assorted receipts, some plushies, a mask, gloves, a beanie, a tie and a cardigan.

Jedamethis said:
Phone, wallet, headphones, and some bubbles :D
Bubbles! Me too! I didn't know other people carried bubble solution in their bags.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Pens, my wallet, little memos that I'm to lazy to put into a folder, a handkerchief, and my class ring when it's humid out.

Basically, anything that I need and that I can fit into my pocket. I'm so used to it, when there isn't something in my pocket I literally always feel like I'm forgetting something, even if there is nothing like that that I can forget.