What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I'm Canadian.......................................................eh

I can be nice to real ass holes when necessary
With British isles heritage I can convert potatoes into every food group
With distant German heritage I am totally awesome

Somthing

Jan 12, 2009
Barblade said:
As a Norwegian, I can chuck more wood than a woodchuck could chuck if the woodchuck could chuck wood.

And according to stereotypical beliefs, I have a talent for killing polarbears that walk around in the streets.

+ I'm a viking, so I eat mushrooms and go berserk on Native Americans.
Yeah those damn polarbears. I had to hit one with a penguin on my way to the train into Oslo today!

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Being a white Australian that sounds like I'm from Wales, I gain the ability of racism.

Racism - Bag out all other races because of my whiteness.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Being white I have the amazing ability to suck at any sport that is slightly more physical than a fast walk or bowling(and I'm not very good at that either).

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
As a white in the American southeast of English decent, I have the ability to increase guilt to a lethal level. Think of it as being able to cast a free "Crushing Despair" each day.

Raticate5

Dec 12, 2009
White, protestant, straight, male. Strong in all forms of discrimination and +5 for all capitalist societies.

(except that I'm Quaker, from which I can form committees and eat oats)

Nalesnik

Nov 10, 2008
Being Polish I possess unwavering bravery in the face of insurmountable odds like charging horseback against a battalion of German tanks.

DayDark

Oct 31, 2007
I'm Danish, I have the ability to piss of the Islamic nations by simply existing. I'm also rather delicious and regularly eaten in the US.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Being Jewish, I have an amazing ability to retain Money and buy things for less...

Also, I have the uncanny ability to win a racial argument against just about every other race...
this. i think we might be brothers... or we are just both jewish.

The Sorrow

Jan 27, 2008
Being Texan, I have a +3 racial bonus to hunting and fishing. Also have a +1 to yelling at northerners and -5 beer resistance.

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
Being an Elf I'm better than you!

Being Canadian I can appreciate all cultures and eat their food. (and tough out most weather the only superiors are Scandinavians and Russians.

-Indian food
-Sushi
-Mexican
-Tex-Mex
-British
-German

gotta love that cuisine!

Having German and Russian heritage I can fight both sides of the bloodiest battles and wars in recent history (Stalingrad anyone?) and I can have awesome food! This includes Mennonite food. I can't spell any of the foods though.

Draco Kaiser

Mar 20, 2009
Being asian, I have the power to become a human calculator and use chopsticks CORRECTLY! And I can eat a single lays chip.

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
being a first nations Canadian (ojibwaa) I am skilled at archery and can apparently do htings that shouldn't be possilbe (I can shoot a right handed bow, yet I'm a left handed archer)

slabomeat

Apr 8, 2009
As a Greek, my friends all admit I am the smartest of the group. I also LOVE war. This is Sparta. Also, great thread.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Being Canadian, I have an innate +1 to Charisma, because we're just so darn nice.

Would have gone with +1 Intelligence, but pretty much everyone around me proves that wrong every day...

Edit: Props to the guy a few above me for reminding me of my Scandinavian and Canadian Cold resist bonuses. Huzzah.

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
1/2 German, kick the asses of European countries.
1/4 Russian, throw myself my enemy untill he is too tired to fight
1/8 Irish, drink forever
1/8 French, surrender and eat baguettes.

white_salad

Aug 24, 2008
Being of Scandinavian decent I have the power to pillage your village, but being American, I can also eat your village to death.