What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

slopeslider

Mar 19, 2009
Being african-american, I can Pwn you at baskteball before I pwn you at ddr.

And I have the ability to be followed around in stores by the staff and get beat up by the black kids for being too white and shunned by the white kids for being too white.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Being an Agnostic from a Catholic family background, I have the ability to say what I want and not care what anyone thinks about it.

Schlen

Feb 11, 2009
Xvito said:
Being Swedish I have the amazing ability to not be suspected of anything ever... I'm also white, so that helps too...
Right on
Don't forget the trait of polarbear-slayer!

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Being of German descent I have the ability to make tanks out of handguns, better working machines and we were good at being more advanced than most of the world in our prime.(diminished when Germany lost the war, good thing too).

Disclaimer: I am not a Nazi nor a Nazi supporter. In fact, I hate the bad name those intolerant fucks give Germany. On a side note, didn't the Germans hate the Jews because they were bankers and Moneylenders and they thought of them as turning a profit on their misfortune (the Germans recently lost WW1 and were basicly the whipping boy of the world at that time)? So if thats true the Holocaust was a brutal and evil political move to gain the favor of the people.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
Tonimata said:
So, in short, what ability, talent or, at least, uncommon trait of yours would you point out as being part of your race?

I, being a spaniard, have the ability to annoy by postponing and procrastinating until the next day.

What about you?

(I know, shallow post, but I just got back from fencing and my brain is not focusing. DEAL WITH IT)

Afterthought: Keep it clean :)
As a proud Englishman, I possess the uncommon ability to consume some of the most vile substances known to man, even when perfectly sober.

(Side note: just what DO they put in those kebabs, anyway?)

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
Being an Italian I have the ability to summon Mario to do my bidding and give everyone in the world moustaches

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Blatherscythe said:
Being of German descent I have the ability to make tanks out of handguns, better working machines and we were good at being more advanced than most of the world in our prime.(diminished when Germany lost the war, good thing too).

Disclaimer: I am not a Nazi nor a Nazi supporter. In fact, I hate the bad name those intolerant fucks give Germany. On a side note, didn't the Germans hate the Jews because they were bankers and Moneylenders and they thought of them as turning a profit on their misfortune (the Germans recently lost WW1 and were basicly the whipping boy of the world at that time)? So if thats true the Holocaust was a brutal and evil political move to gain the favor of the people.
Yeah, that is true.

I being Australian have the power to defeat ANY creature in combat.

ender_dio

May 14, 2009
As a mexican/italian half breed i have two abilities.

As an italian I have the power to make evrything seem romantic, and as a mexican, I have the power to cram an unprecedented amount into the smallest car available.

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Being Jewish, I have an amazing ability to retain Money and buy things for less...
that and the ability complain nonstop for no apparent reason, that and the awesome power of yinglish. the greatest offshoot of english ever. also, we can stomach manshewitz, which has to count for something, (for those of you who haven't had Manishewitz, think vodka mixed with grape juice)
just to clarify I too am Jewish.
I'm also about 3/4s russian, (keep in mind this is russian-jewish, meaning that I lose all of the cool stuff like natural protection from everyone used to warmer climates and being able to survive large amounts of alchohol) meaning that I have the uncanny ability to stomach kefilte fish and the aforementioned greatness of yinglish. the other 1/4 is romanian and that doesn't do anything except a rediculous accent. but I don't have said accent seeing as how I'm 3rd generation american

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
DND Judgement said:
i'm english so no matter what i can always whine about something...
yeah, thats a lot of peoples in this world, us jews no exceptions.
also, as an american, I have the ability to turn beautiful and unique places in the world into samey looking towns filled to the brim with starbuckes and walmarts

ayahtzeefan

Jul 21, 2009
being Yugoslavian i have a knack for war (a.k.a. i have an interest in weapons, military operations, tactical gear, guns, and im great at airsoft)

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
as a person from the country Georgia, my skills are mastery at eating animals, drinking a lot of alcohol, climbing mountains, and beating up anyone i don't agree with.