What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I, being an Australian, have a tendency to be at least semi-decent when it comes to outdoor activities.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
English: Condescending prick.
Irish: I can handle my alcohol.
Italian: Slightly racist and good at building shit.
French: I run from fights and I am hunted by Pimppeter.
German: (Avoiding the obvious BEER comment) hmmm.. How bout' knowing how to be a real dick sometimes.

White: I am a racist?

I spose' I'm a well rounded prick when it comes down to it. Though most of these aren't true, save for the condescending prick and alcohol comments. Although I try to be nice.

EDIT: I'm also American, so I guess I'm arrogant.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Oh god, I have so many countries mixed into my bloodline it will make for one heck of a long list. Therefor, I'll pick the two most prevalent.

Being part Norwegian and part British, I have the ability of being able to tolerate insane amounts of cold weather while being able to drink scalding hot beverages (such as tea) without flinching.

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
Being Viking/ Scottish, I have the power of being incredibly energetic, warlike, angry, and put it in a controlled and condescending way using by waspish-British powers and make people feel utterly valueless. Then laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Feb 18, 2009
scire said:
Im Dutch which gives me several abbilities
- I can be a lame inconsistent politician
- I can enslave people
- I can still be mad at Germans for WOII
- I can wear wooden shoes and make cheese
- I can make a anti-muslim movie
- I can enjoy trying to bite a cookie hanging in the air blindfolded
All these Dutch abbilities are tempting to use, but I never will and I never did.
Ohw, wait!
There is one Dutch abbility I do use: Telling great jokes about Belgians
You missed the fact that you can legally get more baked than seven victoria sponge cakes.

Myself, well my English side can moan about the weather whatever the weather and my Jewish side can hoard money and make Holocaust jokes without fear of reproof. If I wanted to.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
as a Scot, I have the power to tolerate bagpipe music, cook sheep insides and call it food & shout the phrase "THAT'S LEGAL TENDER" in England when they refuse to take Scottish money. :)

mrvenom

Jan 3, 2010
scire said:
Im Dutch which gives me several abbilities
- I can be a lame inconsistent politician
- I can enslave people
- I can still be mad at Germans for WOII
- I can wear wooden shoes and make cheese
- I can make a anti-muslim movie
- I can enjoy trying to bite a cookie hanging in the air blindfolded
All these Dutch abbilities are tempting to use, but I never will and I never did.
Ohw, wait!
There is one Dutch abbility I do use: Telling great jokes about Belgians
Don't forget our homegrown Heineken!

Murdering Monk

Aug 20, 2009
I'm white, so i have the uncanny ability to copy other races abilities, such as baggy clothing and saying "Dawg" alot.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
What would be the racial abilities of a British-Californian?
I'm pretty sure the two just cancel everything out and leave me at True Neutral.

Diablini

May 24, 2009
My Passive Racial Ability is comprehending very fast, but being damn too lazy to do something (save playing on my PC) for more than 2 hours.

My Racial Ability is to perform a task perfectly, be it by dumb luck, or considerable talent. Can only be used once every 48 hours.

My Special Character Ability is being screwed over most of the time, but things turning out good in the end. My friends still make fun of me though.

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
As a Russian, I can't die, thus making me one of the most awesome races in existence upon this earth.

However I am also an Argonian at times, (screw you Khajiit, Leyawiin is ours!) which allows me to be a ninja.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Being Swiss gives me many abilities:
-Saving money
-Fit things in small places
-Eat the weirdest cheeses
-Love Chocolate
-Dislike immigration

dthvirus said:
I am Canadian, so I can apologize a lot. Sorry about that...
WHY do Canadians do this? I'm Canadian, too, but I only say sorry when it's necessary. It pisses me off when people say sorry for every little thing, then turn around and be dickholes about the smallest things.

Doctor What

Jul 29, 2008
Being French, I have the ability to be thin. But being German, I have the ability to be stocky. I look like an anorexic oompa loompa. That might just be my superhero name.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
As an American, I can say that we have the power to eat and get fat enough to make the Earth's axis tilt more than it should.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Being of German descent, I have a habit of violating French space.
Being of English descent, I have a taste for tea and rock and roll.
Being of Irish descent, I have a high alcohol tolerance.
Being an American, I don't know...

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
As a American I have the ability to contradict everything i do and say. Yay ME!
And with my Hispanic descent I have great soccer and jumping ability >_>