What do you find attractive in the gender(s) you are attracted to?

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
Alrighty since I was just posting on a thread that had a post saying this would be a good topic, I thought I'd create it! So what do you find most attractive in the opposite gender? Personally I find my girlfriend's butt to be extremely attractive despite her constantly saying its tiny and not very nice.

EDIT: Changed the title to suit an even broader audience...

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm a face man.

If a girl has a beautiful face, I don't care too much how the rest of her looks.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I'm looking for a Brunette that likes games, and is actually smart.
This is going to be a hard find.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
A cute face, but most of all CURVES. Big breasts and the like are a great extra, but as long as she has a nice body and a cute face, I'm sold. Oh I almost forgot, a nice personality is also nice to have... I know, I'm quite demanding....

MacChris1991

Mar 19, 2011
First thing is the eyes ( I am a sucker for blue). Second she needs to be interesting and intelligent, or else I am out.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
While, for some reason, it has yet to make it to the forum guidelines, it is considered courtesy to use the search bar in the top right to see if a thread along the same lines as this has been made recently.
Unless a thread is a question already answered, or several months old, it is expected for one to defer to posting in these discussions rather than repeating a previous one.

That being said, no hard feelings. You're new, and you already get points for "The opposite gender" rather than just speaking from the perspective of a single sex.

And me, personally? I'm asexual, so as long as someone has a body I can tolerate being close to, its down to things like personality. Enjoyable to be around, diligent in their own persuits in a way that inspires me to work hard in my own career, a good potential father and who has the patience to deal with my issues and not take my problems personally.
And honestly, I do like the look of a good education on a man.

Princess Rose

Jul 10, 2011
In the opposite gender, well, guys with nice asses are always a plus. I tend to like darker hair, and slight facial hair (like a goatee - something small and neatly trimmed).

In other women (since I'm bi) I like red hair (I've always been hot for red-headed women), pretty eyes, and nice tits. ^^;; Mine are kinda small, so if I'm with a woman, I like to see what I'm missing.

Fleeker

Jan 24, 2011
On I find beauty a few way:

- she is proportional, everything fits the body type the right way, nothing to big, nothing to small
- physical attraction, most of the girls I've dated where waif thin and stunning but the one I proposed to was not a waif but still had physical attraction, if thats not there I find the rest doesn't matter to much
- I need her to have a nice smile and beautiful eyes
- intellect
- good conversation on a variety of subjects, we need to be able to talk about the Simpsons or Family Guy one minute and the socioeconomic implications of strife in the middle east due to not only oil based issues but historical conflicts that date back to the origins of non Mayan and non Mycenaean civilizations (to give and example).
- I need to like her laugh
- Personality
- heart and compassion
- values
- honesty
- and we naturally compliment each other in every way
- and someone that is not only a lover but a best friend

Basically I find a complete package attractive or unattractive....a gorgeous woman can become ugly pretty fast and a cute girl can become gorgeous just as fast. I'll admit unproportional woman and ugly woman I tend to not even have as friends, yes its shallow but hey I'm being honest here.

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
Concerning the body:

The most important factor in whether I find a woman (physically) attractive or not is her face; I've seen stunning bodies with plain faces and they turn me off, but a pretty face will do it for me for any woman who isn't anorexic, hyper-muscular or morbidly obese. That said, clear skin is also important, as is a bit of body fat - I like a little softness and looseness here and there. Tight skin is a turn-off, but so is skin that begins to fold. I like naturally darker skin or skin that tans well, but I don't like white-girl-got-tanned skin. Beside that, a woman's stomach is also very attractive. A nice, round butt is also nice, of course; for whatever reason, however, legs and breasts aren't really that big of an issue for me.

Although I wouldn't actually think so, experience has shown me to be mostly successful with short, dark-haired women. I don't know if it's unconscious attraction or something else, but there you have it.

I can't stand women who wear bangs, but women who have long hair (braided or cropped or loose or whatever) are nice, as are those who've got well-made dreadlocks. I love dreadlocks on a woman. Tattoos can be really sexy if they're done well, but piercings are a major turn-off for me, except where they can easily be ignored (ears, belly button... yeah, that's about it).

Concerning the soul:

A woman who can take and dish out humor is really attractive in my book, as is one with geeky, "squee!" interests in things like science, animals, language, and pop culture. In general, I find women are sexy if they don't take themselves seriously (in everyday life - I dislike women who don't take themselves seriously in their careers or their dreams), who are playful and willing to goof around. I can't stand people who are just so straight about everything, it irritates me to no end.

I'm also attracted to women who like to think up creative solutions to philosophical or political problems, rather than repeat what people around them say; women who like to explore things with their mind and wonder "What would happen if we did this?". That kind of depth draws me in. But I like women who have the courtesy not to put people down when they correct someone who is wrong or misguided.

I also like women with broad interests that deviate from the norm. Standard barbie girls aren't my type, but neither are standard "alternative" girls - you know the ones, into obscure indie bands and hate globalization and like to sit around coffee shops and smoke. Can't stand them (though sometimes they wear their hair in dreads, and that's a big turn-on for me, so mixed feelings).

I like the girl who catches bugs and puts them in a box to look at, or plays video games (duh), or doodles funny stuff in her textbooks, or likes to watch people on the street and compare them with animals. Someone I can have fun with.

Fleeker

Jan 24, 2011
One point I want to add to this topic aside from the answer I gave....how old you are and your experience is going to have a huge impact on your answer.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Physically I'm an ass man. I like tits but a nice tush just entrances me. A cute face and nice hair are also important.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I look for a girl with good brains, a sense of right and wrong, deep faith, and a great sense of humor.

And a cute butt don't hurt neither

HapexIndustries

Mar 8, 2011
I need a full set of relatively well kept teeth.

That, by far, is the most important thing to me. If you're missing teeth, or they're all fucked up, then I can't deal with it. I don't need PERFECT teeth, but they gotta be there and be where they belong.

After that, I need a girl's top to be larger than her bottom, or at least roughly the same size. No pear shapes. That's a little brutal but... whatever. I don't mind a little chub, or even a lot of chub, but no webeloes (they wobble but they won't fall down).

Those are the physical requirements, and once those are out of the way it comes down to personality and intelligence. I like a smart girl, I NEED a smart girl, I need someone that will challenge me and tell me when I'm wrong and then prove it to me, that turns me on like nothing else. Shared interests are nice, but not required beyond an interest in film and literature and a taste in movies that isn't fucking painful.

Personality wise, the girl can't be evil. I need to be with someone that shares at least the same rough outline of my system of ethics. I can't deal with ANYONE that is a total asshole/**** so I certainly couldn't handle being with someone like that.

All that said, to be perfectly honest, I am also attracted to partially broken/totally damaged girls. I assume this is to avoid dealing with my own problems as I deal with theirs. It's one of the major reasons I've sworn off relationships until I meet someone truly special.