What do you hate?

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Well I've seen this type of thread before. Well I just post what I've posted before.
Irony said:
I don't. Hate is too strong an emotion for me to feel all the time. Just like there isn't really anything right now I love. There are things I strongly dislike and things I can't stand, but I generally don't hate things.
Irony said:
I don't. Love is too strong an emotion for me to feel all the time. Just like there isn't really anything right now I hate. There are things I strongly like and things I enjoy, but I generally don't love things.
|: |

Oh well, as it is commonly said amongst certain forum browsing groups, "Haters gonna hate."

tjcross

Apr 14, 2008
i hate these frickin candy badges the escapist is giving away no offense to the escapist but if i didn't do something to obtain them then i don't want 'em
i also hate the fact that can't sleep utill midnight (due to my how my mind and body fatigue) but have to wake up at 6:30 am
and i hate internet trolls (which makes me a half-hypocrite because i troll trolls to give them a taste of there own medicine)
i hate beans& lawyers&vanilla ice&the horrible kids show raps&lossing money
but i love to be a nerd

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Speaking of canceled shit, even though it was ages ago I'm still fuming about it: Cancellation of Firefly!!!!!

Seriously, if I had so much as a chance to murder the FOX douche that canceled it and get away with it, I really would >=|

But that's only because he cancels good stuff in place for reality TV crap.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
I hate because I don't understand.
I don't like myself for that reason.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
neoontime said:
Really? I understand and hate a lot of thing.... like crazy women, and mayonnaise.

neoontime

Jul 10, 2009
vento 231 said:
neoontime said:
Really? I understand and hate a lot of thing.... like crazy women, and mayonnaise.
Really? Do you understand why these women are crazy or where mayonaise REALLY comes from.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
neoontime said:
vento 231 said:
neoontime said:
Really? Do you understand why these women are crazy or where mayonaise REALLY comes from.
Egg yolk and vinegar/lemon juice. The women because their momma didn't raise them right and the unstable chemical estrogen.

neoontime

Jul 10, 2009
vento 231 said:
neoontime said:
vento 231 said:
neoontime said:
Egg yolk and vinegar/lemon juice. The women because their momma didn't raise them right and the unstable chemical estrogen.
No, that's what THEY want you to think. As for the women,yes.

Salad Is Murder

Oct 27, 2007
I cannot stand listening to people eat, period. Gives me the creepies.

I think a certain amount of self-hate is normal. You have to have something you want to improve about yourself or you stagnate.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I hate threads like these. And procrastination. And pessimists. Well not really for the last part...

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I'm too happy of a person to hate anything. I might be annoyed by certain things but I never hate anything.

JoJo Bizzaro 7

Mar 7, 2010
Don't even get me started.

I hate hating things because when I hate them I usually find out hating them makes me cool and then people think my hatred is a way garner friendship with people that hate what I hate making hatred cool; like hating stupid people is a legitimate hatred of mine but now all the people I hate hate stupid people because the popular "comedians" hate stupid people and the stupid people I hate say it now out of blissful ignorance and now whenever I say that I hate stupid people to inadvertently offend their own stupidity they say that they hate stupid people out of agreement and then the person I hate agrees with me so now I hate myself which makes me hate the person I hate even more because my hatred has been bastardized by other people I hate so now to stay cool and edgy I have to act in defense of the stupid people I HATE because the other stupid people I HATE say they HATE stupid people and I HATE them so much I take the direct opposing point out of HATRED and now I feel like a hypocrite which makes me HATE myself even more because I HAVE BECOME ONE OF THE PEOPLE I HATE DUE TO ONE FUCKING POPULAR HATRED OF STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE THAT I HATE.

Also, I hate run-on sentences.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I hate the fact that I hate. Honestly, it would be really cool to be tranquil.

Also, I hate the America's politics, and how they claim to be Patriots. Our country was made for the very purpose of moving forward. We are still an ignorant country, full of shit. WAnd where are our priorities focused right now? Banning video games? All this stupid pointless shit.

Sorry guys. Election month. I get testy.

I do have a love/hate relationship with the Fan Fiction My Immortal. It ruined Harry Potter, but is the funniest shit I have ever read.