What do you look like behind the avatar?

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Well if it works, you see a beautiful picture of me in my senior year of highschool.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
EeveeElectro said:
Daystar Clarion said:
-el snip-
I have a few of you in my "fap material" folder, would you like me to send you some?
Hah, not sure if I'm flattered or not :D

Nah, it's okay, I doubt they're recent photos anyway.
And here's me thinking you had the same sense of humour as me D:

They're a few days old, I took them from a tree outside your house >.>

Dec 14, 2009
EeveeElectro said:
Daystar Clarion said:
EeveeElectro said:
Daystar Clarion said:
-el snip-
I have a few of you in my "fap material" folder, would you like me to send you some?
Hah, not sure if I'm flattered or not :D

Nah, it's okay, I doubt they're recent photos anyway.
And here's me thinking you had the same sense of humour as me D:

They're a few days old, I took them from a tree outside your house >.>
Good, keep doing that.

Put together a portfolio or something.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
TimeLord said:
Colour Scientist said:
TimeLord said:
I don't think we've had one of these threads in a while and they are always interesting to look through.
What do you look like? What hunk of gorgeous sexiness exists behind your forum avatar?
Cosplaying, at work, everyday life, or otherwise, lets see what you look like!

I guess I'd better start. This is me at MCM London this year!

And a group shot of the group of Escapist crazy people I went with ([user]Sonicron[/user] [user]Ahri[/user] [user]Chrono212[/user] and [user]TheSaw[/user])

You know, in four years on these forums, I don't think I've ever seen a photograph of you NOT dressed as David Tennant!
Probably not. Have to keep up the illusion right? :p
Illusion? That's crazy talk, we all know you're a Time Lord right?

RIGHT???

OT: Here's one of me

And here's one of me after a bottle of whiskey

Good times....

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
One day, I swear to God, I am actually going to have a photo of myself to post in one of these threads.

Then, ohhh yes, then you'll all be sorry.

In the meantime, I shall remind myself that you lot do in fact have actual faces made of skin and meat and other slightly squishy things.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Well... I am my avatar. :(
Granted, it's over five years old by now. Here's a slightly more recent one;

Yes, that is my real hair color...s. You may be jealous.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I'm pretty much the embodiment of "lonely nerd".

Not remarkable in any way, except perhaps just how unremarkable I am. :D

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
anthony87 said:
TimeLord said:
Colour Scientist said:
TimeLord said:
I don't think we've had one of these threads in a while and they are always interesting to look through.
What do you look like? What hunk of gorgeous sexiness exists behind your forum avatar?
Cosplaying, at work, everyday life, or otherwise, lets see what you look like!

I guess I'd better start. This is me at MCM London this year!

And a group shot of the group of Escapist crazy people I went with ([user]Sonicron[/user] [user]Ahri[/user] [user]Chrono212[/user] and [user]TheSaw[/user])

You know, in four years on these forums, I don't think I've ever seen a photograph of you NOT dressed as David Tennant!
Probably not. Have to keep up the illusion right? :p
Illusion? That's crazy talk, we all know you're a Time Lord right?

RIGHT???
I said the illusion of being David Tennant.
Who knows, I could be the Master!

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
Always wanted to take part in one of these threads, although I don't have a good smile, so prepare yourself. The first couple of ones are when I was at the GoT Exhibition in Belfast

Me, my cousin and godmother at a ice hockey game

And lastly this is just a recent one I took

Ravesy

Apr 16, 2012
Well I guess i might as well join in here! Nothing special but since finding a half decent photo of me is pretty rare i think it will do the job nicely :). ... now I just need to actually comment more and i might be getting somewhere!

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Gamers shouldn't be as attractive as you guys are. It's wrong.

Substantially pre-haircut. It was down to my chest before I got the chop.

Also, life is pain.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I would love to... but I don't feel like spending the next two or more hours just to post a picture. You guys will just have to live with my avatar, which, except for the lack of sideburns, is more or less what I look like.

Whoracle

Jan 7, 2008
From 4 weeks ago:

Gotta fish around for some older/better/worse pics when I'm at home :)

Ashhearth

May 26, 2009
Never actually had a photo that was worth posting in one of these until last year. Even though it may look like I have a problem I assure mass consumption of goldfish is perfectly normal for a college student!

The only real difference is I got a seeeeeeerious hair cut over the summer and plan on never letting my hair get that long or attempt sentience again.

Ravesy

Apr 16, 2012
Ashhearth said:
Never actually had a photo that was worth posting in one of these until last year. Even though it may look like I have a problem I assure mass consumption of goldfish is perfectly normal for a college student!

The only real difference is I got a seeeeeeerious hair cut over the summer and plan on never letting my hair get that long or attempt sentience again.
Having never heard of "Goldfish" being a cereal where I'm from, I had no idea what i was going to see when i clicked that spoiler tag. I'm not sure if i should feel relieved or disappointed with the result lol!

Not Gabe Newell

Jul 14, 2013
You sexy sons-a-bitches and your good looks.

I'm the fatass with the dog. His name was Walker, and we were transporting him to a foster lady in Indian Trail.

Also this was a time when I thought Fedoras/Trilbies were cool.

Ashhearth

May 26, 2009
crofty616 said:
Ashhearth said:

Having never heard of "Goldfish" being a cereal where I'm from, I had no idea what i was going to see when i clicked that spoiler tag. I'm not sure if i should feel relieved or disappointed with the result lol!
The thing is though.... That's not a cereal box. That is 10lbs of pure unadulterated bliss and crackery goodness. And if you are wondering how fast I could actually go through that? I could do it in about a week or less :D