What do you look like behind the avatar?

kaioshade

Apr 10, 2011
My ugly early morning mug. Taken with cinema display webcam, so excuse quality.

SuperSamio64

Nov 4, 2010
Well I do have several photos of me where I'm also dressed as the Tenth Doctor, but I won't embarrass myself with those because you pull it off better (I'm younger and your suit is nicer) so I'll just offer you this instead. I'm the one on the left.
[http://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1005415_4925029768507_1255701012_n.jpg]

emmyisnotcool

Jul 21, 2013
I guess this is me...

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/uagc.jpg/]

Not much to look at but yeah...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Go to my profile page and you will see a photo of me cosplaying as Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes. The photo was taken from this year MCM Manchester Expo!

Ravesy

Apr 16, 2012
Ashhearth said:
crofty616 said:
Ashhearth said:
Never actually had a photo that was worth posting in one of these until last year. Even though it may look like I have a problem I assure mass consumption of goldfish is perfectly normal for a college student!

The only real difference is I got a seeeeeeerious hair cut over the summer and plan on never letting my hair get that long or attempt sentience again.
Having never heard of "Goldfish" being a cereal where I'm from, I had no idea what i was going to see when i clicked that spoiler tag. I'm not sure if i should feel relieved or disappointed with the result lol!
The thing is though.... That's not a cereal box. That is 10lbs of pure unadulterated bliss and crackery goodness. And if you are wondering how fast I could actually go through that? I could do it in about a week or less :D
Now that I think about it I do know what they are lol. Just that I've never seen them on their own in a box of that size.

....I'm hungry now....

darron13

Jul 30, 2008
I am my avatar, so sadly nothing exciting
But as a consolation prize, here's me as a zombie

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Oh I like these threads. The inner creeper in me just loves to know what all of you look like I find it fun to see what everyone looks like! Now I only have this crappy photo I took with my crappy phone's camera but it'll have to do since all the other pictures make me look different >.>

Arrogancy

Jun 9, 2009

Yeah, this was from last winter at a party with friends. I was attempting to look like as much of a douche as possible. This is probably the best picture of myself that I have on hand. That's kinda sad.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Well might as well join, though I am going to use the same pic I used in the last thread.
Maybe I should look into getting myself one of them "camera" things again.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Ugly as hell, so I will spare you all.

Colour Scientist said:
You literally have anime eyes? Awesome!

Can you also jump thirty feet in the air for no reason?

>.>

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
<<< That is me.

Now I have more of a goatee, less of a pipe (I lost it.) and much longer hair. Since I have yet to master the art of posting pictures to the escapist, I wont bother. Unless one of you kind people wants to teach the moron how to do so, in which case I will. No pictures of me in awesome cosplay, cause I have yet to do any awesome cosplay.

Although this Halloween I fully intend to somehow build a Dalek costume. The aim is to try and pull whilst dressed as a dalek and using an overpriced voice modulating thingy. Just to see if I can.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
EeveeElectro said:
Colour Scientist said:
You seriously look THAT pretty just sitting around the house? Dafuq! Burn the witch!
Haha, thanks.

Luckily, due to the magic of close-up photography, you can't see my over-sized t-shirt and sexy around-the-house harem pants ensemble. :D
Hey, at least you look good with close-up photography, the best pictures of me are taken from space and those are only good because I'm not visible in them and because I happen to occupy a beautiful part of the planet.

OT: I don't have any recent pictures and I'd feel lazy if I were to use the same one the third time in a row. Also right now I look worse than usual after spending 5 hours in a lab. I guess I'll have to prepare for the next time this thread comes around though.

MrPhyntch

Nov 4, 2009
Because I hate how I look generally, here's a costumed/makeup'd variety of me from Halloween last year.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well here's me. I didn't really put much effort into the picture mind you.

I was told one time on here that I looked like a derpier version of that guy from the recent Tron movie.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
This reminds me that I haven't taken a new picture in at least two years. Good enough.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Calibanbutcher said:
Heh, they were right when we did that Podcast. You DO look like a young Dolph Lundgren! Although much more handsome~~

MrPhyntch said:
-El snip-
That's a pretty great Heavy cosplay :) Did you not want to shave your head for it?

Scarim Coral said:
-Le snip-
Lazy, lazy :p
Here's that pic of us at MCM, even though my wig was in really bad condition at that point :/

Lethos

Dec 9, 2010
It's a couple of months old now, but I can't be bothered to take a new photo.

And here's one from Halloween.

Ashhearth

May 26, 2009
crofty616 said:
Ashhearth said:
crofty616 said:
Ashhearth said:
Never actually had a photo that was worth posting in one of these until last year. Even though it may look like I have a problem I assure mass consumption of goldfish is perfectly normal for a college student!

The only real difference is I got a seeeeeeerious hair cut over the summer and plan on never letting my hair get that long or attempt sentience again.
Having never heard of "Goldfish" being a cereal where I'm from, I had no idea what i was going to see when i clicked that spoiler tag. I'm not sure if i should feel relieved or disappointed with the result lol!
The thing is though.... That's not a cereal box. That is 10lbs of pure unadulterated bliss and crackery goodness. And if you are wondering how fast I could actually go through that? I could do it in about a week or less :D
Now that I think about it I do know what they are lol. Just that I've never seen them on their own in a box of that size.

....I'm hungry now....
Most people haven't seen them this size because you can only get them off the internet. I was a very interesting time when I picked it up from the campus post office :p

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Do you want an extremely rare pic of me looking quite happy?

Of course you do.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7548/4i90.jpg

I'll never let you see my eyes. NEVARRRRR

I've buzzed the hair since then, though.