What Do You Look Like?

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I might try and find and post a picture of myself when it's not after 1am.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Yay, this has been derailed into a cat thread

[http://tinypic.com?ref=jzfeqq]

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
BiggyShackleton said:
rosac said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I study at nottingham trent uni at the minute. Weird.
Big up NTU! What you studying?

This is getting weird... Psychology/sociology, just finished first year. I'm also on every ocean wednesday, tis mental.

BiggyShackleton

Nov 15, 2008
rosac said:
BiggyShackleton said:
rosac said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I study at nottingham trent uni at the minute. Weird.
Big up NTU! What you studying?

This is getting weird... Psychology/sociology, just finished first year. I'm also on every ocean wednesday, tis mental.
Yeah man, Ocean is always fucking funny as. 3rd year Journalism here so not much more Ocean left for me.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Here's me, excuse the jpeg-ification but its Facebook's fault. and yeah, I'm a bit of a poser. Vanity. First pic is new, other one is older. I have newer pics but they're all with other people in them.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Claripit772 said:
http://i50.tinypic.com/nxq44l.png
Are those steel drums behind you? Are they specifically patterned and sectioned to make specific sounds?? Do you play them, emulating that sweet, sweet, Caribbean sound? Because I used to help shape those for our music department. Either way, kick some musical ass!

Musette

Pacifist Percussionist
Apr 19, 2010
BehattedWanderer said:
Claripit772 said:
http://i50.tinypic.com/nxq44l.png
Are those steel drums behind you? Are they specifically patterned and sectioned to make specific sounds?? Do you play them, emulating that sweet, sweet, Caribbean sound? Because I used to help shape those for our music department. Either way, kick some musical ass!
Why yes, those are steel drums, and if you're talking about their ability to play different pitches depending on where you hit them and having differently voiced drums (bass, tenor, etc), yes they are sectioned/patterned. My college's steel drum ensemble is incredibly popular, to the point that it was split into two groups. I have played steel drums before, just not at my current college. However, I plan join the ensemble here once it can fit into my schedule since they're so much fun to play!

It must have been interesting shaping the steel drums, and thanks for the compliment!

RyoScar

May 30, 2009
I'm probably going to regret this, but oh well :D

Dr.Helios

Mar 31, 2010
hahaha alright, I'll bite :D

Me at this instant in time

Me when I can be bothered with a hair cut

Me at new years with a guy I dont remember meeting before or since, he must have been pretty cool though XD

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Not showing anything from the neck down for the safety of the general public and ladies in general.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Well I look exactly like the rest of you guys. In early 20s, young looking, wispy facial hair with brown hair and brown eyes.

Oh... and white, obviously.

No pics because I'm lazy and because I don't like getting accosted weirdos on the street, you weirdo (I mean seriously, you're actually reading the 12th page of this? wtf is wrong with you?).

Edit: and then he winds up on the 13th page. lol.

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Well, I had to look in a mirror for this question, since I'm seriously bad with descriptions and need a constant visual reference.

I am/have:

-Probably average height (for a male assigned 15 year old).
-A very, very untidy, thick clump of hair. It isn't long, but there is a lot of it, bunched mainly around the top and sides. It'll probably have a scrunchie in it if you see me, because that's how I roll.
-A large-ish nose, with a pimply rash on the bridge caused by my glasses rubbing, probably.
-Glasses, duh.
-Brown eyes, that'll either be wide open and nervously darting about, or slightly closed, depending on what context you catch me in.
-White, very pale.
-Thin too, I'm quite light for my age, only 7 stone.
-Very thin eyebrows, for some reason my eyebrows grow really slowly.

Edit: Yeah, I'd post a picture but my webcams acting all funny.