What do you think E3 will bring?

pulse2

May 10, 2008
And what are you hoping it will bring?

Anything in particular you are hoping will be revealed or given more detail on?

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I'm hoping for more details on Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine. Some extra gameplay footage, maybe a playable demo, a definitive answer to whether or not there will be co-op and/or multiplayer, and so forth.

Other than that, I'd like some news about the sequel to Transformers: War for Cybertron.
The Transformers MMO is probably still too early in development to be presentable.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Custard_Angel said:
Warcraft 4.

Come on...

Do it...

You have enough money from WoW.
They won't and you know it. As awesome as it would be.

As for me, I just want to see the info on the new Nintendo console. Maybe some new stuff on Skyward Sword, too. Maybe a bit on the next Half Life, whatever it may be.

And I'm curious to see if there's a new Halo game that they're going to announce, too.

Gorog2

May 27, 2009
I want a new Zelda game that needs a controller and a good console. Nintendo needs to stop putting Zelda games on the DS.
I saw yesterday a promotional board for a remake of orgarina of time in the 3DS.
Plus a COD game where we kill Osuama

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Sony - Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 3, Something big to make up for the PSN Drama, New Move Games and More Kevin Butler

Microsoft - Mass Effect 3, Gears of War 3, Modern Warfare 3, Saints Row 3 (LOTS of 3) New Kinect games and new Features to XBOX LIVE

Nintendo - Wii2? Or whatever New console comeing, Something tells me a Teaser for a new Super Smash Bros, New Games/Content for 3DS.

What I HOPE for -

New Pokemon Game for the Wii
Command and Conquer Generals 2

But it'll never might happen

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
New Wii console, possibly mention of the new Microsoft console. Diablo 3. Hopefully some surprises!

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I hope to hear this from Nintendo:
"Skyward Sword will be released...in just a few seconds...hold it. Yep, there it is. Go buy it and enjoy!"

I'm jonesin' for a new Zelda.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
DoTA 2 gameplay is what im hoping for currently, anyone who knows me will know I want to see Ep3 or HL3 but im being realistic here.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Well they did rumour the whole 'new gen Xbox' deal but I'm not sold on it yet.
If it does exist, then I'm not exactly in a place to worry, haven't seen my consoles in about 11 months.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
A wealth of new info on a certain upcoming titles from Capcom.
A release date for Ace Combat: Assualt Horizon.
Whatever this new Capcom game is.
Whatever EA is doing with Command and Conquer now.

And the new consoles from Nintendo and Microsoft.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
A network that doesn't get hacked.
That'll be the day! I mean, Brink is released in a few days, damn you hackers!