What do you use for a computer background??

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
My wallpaper is something have never found again. It is a wallpaper of a demotivational poster of Doctor who. The caption is "Chaotic Good: The Lonely God".

Aerialfrogg

Dec 29, 2008

I like smaller images in the center. Mostly because my desktop gets crowded with school files.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Jamie Doerschuck said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Jamie Doerschuck said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Mine changes every 15 minutes, I have a massive folder full of 'em. I want more xD

Probably my best favourite one is my Rena Ryuugu one:

It's that, but upscaled to my native reso.
Do you have a Mac or a PC?
Windows XP, why do you ask?

Can you tell me how to get a background that'll change like yours? I know you can do it on Macs and Windows Vista and 7, but I don't know how to do it on XP..
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=ce1d596b-6851-4948-ab76-b5ff22d37d69&displaylang=en

Also, I think you failed at quote xD

Jamie Doerschuck

Jun 6, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
Jamie Doerschuck said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Jamie Doerschuck said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Mine changes every 15 minutes, I have a massive folder full of 'em. I want more xD

Probably my best favourite one is my Rena Ryuugu one:

It's that, but upscaled to my native reso.
Do you have a Mac or a PC?
Windows XP, why do you ask?

Can you tell me how to get a background that'll change like yours? I know you can do it on Macs and Windows Vista and 7, but I don't know how to do it on XP..
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=ce1d596b-6851-4948-ab76-b5ff22d37d69&displaylang=en

Also, I think you failed at quote xD
Yeahhh.. Well you quoted someone else too! I didn't feel like sorting through the code to figure out what I cut, I just cut something.. And thanks so much =]

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Paragon Fury said:
Fraught said:
itsausernamewhatofit said:
Fraught said:
itsausernamewhatofit said:
my wallpaper cycles every 10 seconds to keep me from being bored
What, do you stare at your desktop all the time?
no, but this way i don't feel like changing it every time i do see it.
Ah, see, that's where the art of picking the right background comes in.

Paragon Fury said:
I have Windows 7, so I have like 30 or so pictures for my background, that rotate every 20 minutes.

But some of my favorites are:

Because of all the half-naked chicks?
I obviously picked them because of the selection of nice colors and the contrasts they create.
Actually, wait a minute; why did mine get called out, but not the other ones with hot, semi-clothed women in them?

Ossian

Mar 11, 2010
Print screen of my desktop. Tells a lot about my gaming habits.

But I also love this one.

This one.

Last but not least

Yeah I got a thing for space and spacial bodies. Made homeworld 1-2 Such an awesome game.

PM me if you want a link to the website I get these from, they are some really talented people.

Shadu

Nov 10, 2010
Mine changes every 15 minutes...currently, it is the tenth Doctor from Doctor Who. Oh, I lied. Now it's London in a snow storm.