What do you use for a computer background??

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
One of my many Hellsing backgrounds:

And another

And so forth. All from solid&etc.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Jamie Doerschuck said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Mine changes every 15 minutes, I have a massive folder full of 'em. I want more xD

Probably my best favourite one is my Rena Ryuugu one:

It's that, but upscaled to my native reso.
Do you have a Mac or a PC?
Windows XP, why do you ask?

Marik2 said:
Right now its this.

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
GIJames said:
(whitty name here) said:
GIJames said:
(whitty name here) said:
GIJames said:
-snip-
The second Flandre Scarlet one I edited from Bad Apple.
This is gonna sound kind of strange...but would you be willing to do something like that for me...but with Remilia?

snip
snip

snip
This is what I have so far:
I was thinking of tweaking the flames some to fill the image more before calling it done, though.
thats pretty good. Do whatever you wish; you're doing it out of the kindess of your heart, you can do whatever you want, and take as long as you want.

PhoenixKing

Mar 31, 2010
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mvkvmx&s=7
That's mine. I like it, but my cousin doesn't because he says my rainmeter font is to large. What do you guys think?

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010

accidentally deleted the actual pic, so I just took a screenshot of the desktop

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I've had this for a while
and I've had my sisters background as this for about a year, I think it's funny.

Diet Chaos

Aug 21, 2009
Mine is a miss Snowman from MS Paint Adventure's Homestuck.

No, this is definately not my work. The artists' work is just fantastic and if you have any love of MSPA you should check it out.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
The picture in this link, without the girly pink bar at the bottom. I can't remember where I got it, and this was the only place Google could locate it.

http://celebs.icanhascheezburger.com/2010/12/08/funny-celebrity-pictures-death-eater-symbols/

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
I have a screen-shot.The shot is of my old desktop background with desktop icons on it. The background is a swirly thing on black background.

I now have desktop icons switched off. I did it to confused my girlfriend when she went on my computer. It was funny to me. Not so much to her ^__~

morkalavin

May 21, 2009
my favourite: (although WinWall changes it every 2 hours at random)

Credits for this awesome piece of work go to the incredible Phillip M. Jackson [http://jollyjack.deviantart.com]

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
RatRace123 said:
This Picture
Guess what game I'm excited about!
Pokemon Black & White?

:p

I had to say something like that.

Z of the Na said:
Anyway, my current wallpaper is quite chillax, and very definitive of my personality overall.

[HEADING=1]Brotastic.[/HEADING]​
D'aww! So cute! And pretty awesome too! :D

OT:

Mine, but with that effect where it has multiples of the image:

Sep 9, 2010
Its this on a black backround. Its Darth Revan, in case you can't tell. Its pretty awesome. And I'm thinking of adding in some rotating imgaes of teh stuff posted here. Thanks guys EDIT:How do you do rotations in Windows 7? I feel like its a stupid question, but it needs to be asked

Jamie Doerschuck

Jun 6, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
Jamie Doerschuck said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Mine changes every 15 minutes, I have a massive folder full of 'em. I want more xD

Probably my best favourite one is my Rena Ryuugu one:

It's that, but upscaled to my native reso.
Do you have a Mac or a PC?
Windows XP, why do you ask?

Can you tell me how to get a background that'll change like yours? I know you can do it on Macs and Windows Vista and 7, but I don't know how to do it on XP..