What do YOU use!

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Windows XP, Vista & 7.
Ubuntu and some other manner of UNIX-shell.
No Mac, Mac is of the evil one.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I use windows vista, no it's not a program designed by satan to annoy people (As said by all those who refuse to see fault in downloading everything they see from the internet and instead blame the company behind the operating system) but it's been bugging around a tad with newgrounds.com which is very unfortunate.

Simply Simon

Aug 17, 2009
I'm using xp at the moment, planning to switch to Linux and have windows 7 on a separate partition to play games on. Or just use Wine or whatever.

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
Rednog said:
I use XP, I had a customized XP from a friend who had pretty much the exact same gaming rig as me but after an unfortunate reboot I just went back to a regular XP.
I did actually buy Windows 7, but I popped in the disk and it was like "cannot upgrade, you have to reinstall everything" and I was like you know what....I have like 400gigs out of 560gigs full, I really have no intention of reinstalling everything and seeking out my drivers again. I honestly doubt I'll ever upgraded unless I'm really forced to, even then I won't go with a smile.
What you should do is get an external HD(whenever you can afford it), move everything to that one, install Win7 and do this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disk_partitioning with the OS and programs on one(like C:) and everything else on the other(or several others(like D: E: F: and so on) and you won't have this problem no more.

Oh, and OT, I run XP. Won't bother to change until I get a new computer.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
sticking with vista until the google OS comes out.
That, everybody, will be made of 1337haxx awesomeness (some say it's designed by Chuck Norris himself)

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Windows 7 Pro 64bit/Windows XP Pro on my desktop, moving everything over to 7 whenever I get time. Windows 7 Home Edition on my laptop.

Go on

Mar 11, 2009
I use vista x32 on my Packard bell ipower laptop.

I actually haven't bumped into any of the compatability problems everybody mentions so it's all good for me.

Heeman89

Jul 20, 2009
XP Media Center Edition... gonna use this until it dies, then most likely get some sort of fruit or penguin product