What do you want for the Holidays that ISN'T a game?

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
Xanadu84 said:
A few European Board games (Believe I mentioned Agricola and Puerto Rico), a new Kindle, socks, pants, and a Bathrobe, a Glados mousepad, and razor blades since they are damn expensive, and I hate buying them. My Christmas list is pretty boring these days, what with getting older and most entertainment stuff I get being of a downloadable variety.
I hate buying razor blades, I always forget how much they actually cost until I don't have any left. At least they keep me from looking like Alan Moore.

As for the holidays I can't think of anything that I want. I'll probably think of something after Christmas has passed and be ticked I forgot to persuade people to buy said thing(s) for me.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
This is literally my wish list so far:

Mischa87

Jun 28, 2011
I'd like the Kindle Fire, but alas, I am Canadian, and they don't offer them here.

So, the logical progression would obviously be my own vagina...

Oh, and peace on earth *nods sagely*

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Soluncreed said:
I want the new Necron codex and some Tyranids. Like another Trygon and some genestealers.
Despite Matt Ward being the worst thing to happen to Games Workshop, I grudgingly admit that some of the new Necron fluff is pretty damn neat. Especially Trazyn the Infinite, or Trollzyn. A homicidal robot who just enjoys fucking with people and stealing their shit, kind of like Eldrad, who is a dick.

I still expect the codex rules to be broken as shit though, but the fluff is still neat.
From what I've read, the codex itself is pretty solid. Though, a couple of things are off, but I think that's due to the fact that this codex is gearing up for 6th edition.

Preferred Enemy could apply to shooting. That's why the Destroyers have it.
On a side note, the Hive Tyrant can get a preferred enemy aura.... Tyranids are now really shooty?

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Lets see here. A new shelf, some usb cord extensions and adapters, a battle striker, some toys, and maybe that darkwing duck comic.

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
This:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/e596/?srp=1

I've been wanting it for a long time

Aerograt

Jan 7, 2011
A five day trip to Disneyland. I didn't ask for anything last Christmas, so I'm hoping I can add them up... Or something :p

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
Lord of the Rings extended edition bluray box set. And I wanted to get a Harry Potter boxset but it's not the extended editions so I'm not going to bother. A new phone.

Murray Kitson

Mar 8, 2011
a release date for diablo 3... not the game itself, although that would be nice, but i want to know WHEN!!!

ZomgSharkz

Aug 4, 2008
A set of really nice headphones. I've been using a crappy headset that came with like a 5 year old mouse for waaaay too long.

As far as non-technology gifts go: Some new shirts and a new windshield.

Good Lord what happened to me? My 12 year old self would beat the hell out of me for asking for such boring things.

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Urg fuck, I dunno, something that not a game? Well Skyrim and Call- right. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I don't know. Nothing really.

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
ZomgSharkz said:
A set of really nice headphones. I've been using a crappy headset that came with like a 5 year old mouse for waaaay too long.

As far as non-technology gifts go: Some new shirts and a new windshield.

Good Lord what happened to me? My 12 year old self would beat the hell out of me for asking for such boring things.
I know! I mean, I bet years ago I would have a huge list of things that would probably serve no purpose other than my entertainment. Now? I ask for TOOLS, or cooking things! Or even CLOTHES of all things.

Nick Rauen

Apr 25, 2011
it is fun but its easy to forget most of whats going on while your playing it so you may want to test it out first.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
Nothing at all. Games are the only thing on my list (because I've already bought myself anything else).