What Do You Want For XMas?

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
An I-Pad to make hauling around my collection of novels easier (ebook).

Perhaps the original Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust VHS.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Some novelty [http://store.valvesoftware.com/product_images/main_images/tf2_soldier_tshirt.png] t-shirts [http://www.swag-city.com/images/24677.jpg].
My two front teeth.
Mirror's Edge 2.

Yeah, Mirror's Edge 2 isn't out and probably never will be, but I'd still like it for Christmas.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Nothing really, just to get closer to the girl I'm currently dating.

...actually, there is one other thing...

>_>
<_<

a Kotatsu. THERE, I SAID IT! STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! D:

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
A michrophone to make some Let's Play's and maybe dub some stuff.

Unfortunately, my parents think I want to chat with random strangers on the internet with it T.T

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
A Star Wars AT-AT in the Toys'R'Us exclusive vintage style packaging and a kalimba.

Maybe also a rocket ship.

Goombuster

Jun 7, 2010
boing! Docomodake DS,
Minion: everyday hero ( how come i can never find ANYTHING of this game?! )
half minute hero
Majin and the forsaken kingdom
Pursuit force

I need moar handheld games for breaks during work!

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
Fallout New Vegas would be nice, perhaps another thing or two, but the majority of my focus has been GOLDEN SUN DARK DAWN. I've had to swear not to buy the thing myself in two weeks just so I'll have a decent thing on Christmas day. Virtually everything else I want, I have. Hooray!

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
I've been buying all my own games for years now, but I usually request one or two biggish games that I just forgot about/wasn't willing to spend my own money on. This year, that game is Black Ops. Money would be nice, too. Maybe I should finally give in and get a PS3, too...eh, maybe.

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
Things i want for christmas...
Job continuation and some intellectual challenging projects to work on, and a couple of days off around new years eve and my birthday.
Light fixtures for my appartment, it still has the bare lightbulbs on a wire from the ceiling, and ihave been living here for 2.5 years now.
Docters appointment to see a psychologist to figure out about me feeling or really being a little crazy/psycho.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Let me think quickly.
Donkey Kong Country Returns
MAG
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
A PS3 Bluetooth Headset
NERF
Microsoft Points so I can re-buy Dead Rising 2 Case Zero, Dead Rising 2 DLC and the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC
Money
That is what I want for Christmas.

Sealpower

Jun 7, 2010
A vacuum cleaner and new springs and shocks for my car...

Boring I know, but that's what i need.

aaronx83

Dec 18, 2009
ooohhh its ahrd, my battle is between a 16gb Ipad or a 32 Gb Ipod Touch 4th Generation
btw:suggestions are welcome

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
A new SDTV, a gift card for GameStop, a hunting knife, a blood test, and a diagnostic test for Asperger's Syndrome. Also a new pull-over hoodie.