What do you want in mass effect 3?

icame

Aug 4, 2010
What do you guys want to see happen in mass effect 3?

Personally I want to unit both the surviving teammates from ME1 and ME2, as well as a larger upgrade system then what was in place in ME2.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I'd like to be able to use Ashley again if possible. Also I'd like to see more character interactions / conversations. The little things like that and emails were always fun.

Talpidae

Jan 2, 2011
An entire city of elcor. Seriously. I love the elcor.
Also I want Tali to return - she's a good character.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Harder consequences for my actions in ME 2, i felt my choices in ME 1 didn't have as much of an impact as i hoped it would.

Dec 14, 2009
I want to see a day-care center. A little Quarian rolling around in a bubble, a tiny Krogan bullying the other children, a baby Salarian singing Gilbert and Sulivan...

It would be awesome...

IBlackKiteI

Mar 12, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I want to see a day-care center. A little Quarian rolling around in a bubble, a tiny Krogan bullying the other children, a baby Salarian singing Gilbert and Sulivan...

It would be awesome...
Get this person a medal. NOW.

Mass Effect already has characters and dialogue completely nailed, but the combat is repetitive and boring.
If I could have one thing in it it would be better combat.

Randomanom

Apr 5, 2009
All species homeworlds
children
me taking over cerberus for my own purposes
a chance to put jacob in his place.
NO co-op
NO locking me out of areas after i've visited them
NO planet scanning
and oh so much more

benderinTime

Dec 27, 2010
I'd like to get rid of the planet scanning, and keep the vehicle sections removed.
Otherwise I'll leave it to Bioware.

Wharrgarble

Jun 22, 2010
I just want the loading screens gone. I know the elevators took a while, and people complained... But I think I hate seeing "LOADING" even more.

That and having Garrus and Tali again would be awesome. I love Thane, but those two go everywhere with me.

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
First and foremost I want Tali to come back. Second I would like the rest of the crew to return in some shape or form. Third I want there to be a love triangle or love square between Shepard and any past or current romantic interests. After that just improve on previous things and it will be awesome.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Maybe the Mako could make a valient return in ONE (and only one) awesome action filled sequence where Shep takes out a Reaper by powersliding into it at Ludicrous Speed... While Garrus puts sunglasses on

Also i'd like to see Blasto the Hanar Spectre make an apperence

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Tali must come back. Then...um...well....I don't know, maybe bring the ME1 side-boob back?