What do you want in mass effect 3?

IBlackKiteI

Mar 12, 2010
After seeing all the mention of the romance options I'd like to see romance options for most characters and either gender, and characters may have a romantic interest in other characters, I mean c'mon, Shep can't be the only one who can have feelings. : D

The Wykydtron said:
Maybe the Mako could make a valient return in ONE (and only one) awesome action filled sequence where Shep takes out a Reaper by powersliding into it at Ludicrous Speed... While Garrus puts sunglasses on

Also i'd like to see Blasto the Hanar Spectre make an apperence
Oh yeah, and we need this too.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
i want the mako. i dont care how bad the handling was, it was a kick-a$$ vehicle!
i wanna see the rachni fighting the reapers with us, all squad mates from both games on my team, the geth joining the quarians and everyone else in the fight. cerberus to join us and stop being self-centered babies. anderson in combat, udina dead, the turian councellor to facepalm when he sees the reapers attack, then his head to explode. i want ship combat, more spectres, awesome firefights, baby krogans, female turians and krogans, close-quarters weapons, stealth missions, ground assault on a reaper and successfully taking it out, more thresher maws, more people to screw, a wider variety of fricking hairstyles, for crying out loud! WALK ON PLANET FREAKING EARTH FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF READING ABOUT IT FROM SPACE!!!!!
maybe a laser-chainsaw.

and a planet for the quarians to settle on. I <3 you Tali!

YawningAngel

Dec 22, 2010
I just want a bigger Mass Effect 2, to be honest. It was probably one of the best polished games I've ever played, and I don't see much need to fix what ain't broke.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Danceofmasks said:
A threesome .. oh wait. The Dragon Age team aren't making this game.
There's a threesome in Dragon Age? o_O

OT: More of Mass Effect 2, only shinier and even more awesome-O.

And sort out the loading screens: why do they take so long?!

Oh, and a few new characters whilst being able to choose from any of the 2 previous squads, so that you could form the elitist of the elite.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
Maybe the Mako could make a valient return in ONE (and only one) awesome action filled sequence where Shep takes out a Reaper by powersliding into it at Ludicrous Speed... While Garrus puts sunglasses on

Also i'd like to see Blasto the Hanar Spectre make an apperence
You know if Garrus said bad one-liners he could be Space Horatio. I would like something more to break up the third person shooting that filled ME 2. Jet packs maybe or controlling the Normandy in space combat. OH! Basic and I mean BASIC RTS elements of controlling some of your forces against the Reaper invasion.

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
Woodsey said:
Danceofmasks said:
A threesome .. oh wait. The Dragon Age team aren't making this game.
There's a threesome in Dragon Age? o_O

OT: More of Mass Effect 2, only shinier and even more awesome-O.

And sort out the loading screens: why do they take so long?!

Oh, and a few new characters whilst being able to choose from any of the 2 previous squads, so that you could form the elitist of the elite.
Yes. A foursome, even.

heavy-metal-ink

Dec 10, 2009
Surviving team members from both previous games would be great, along with some more versatile upgrades (for individual weapons, like in the first game).
Oh, and please don't bring back the planet-scanning thing...

Other than that, don't try to fix what ain't broke. ME2 was awesome.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Looting! actual looting, with stuff like swappable upgrades for your squads armor, like Shepards N7 set in ME2. And more weapons, and give the Hammerhead some shields or decent armor that isn't made of newspaper.

TheJulz

Dec 7, 2008
I just want all the surviving team members from ME1 and ME2 to be party members in ME3.

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
TheJulz said:
I just want all the surviving team members from ME1 and ME2 to be party members in ME3.
This.

Mainly because I don't want to "build up my squad" for the majority of the main missions...

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I want the option to get blown by tali because
1. I'll finally get to see her face
2. the luls
3. ***** can't flap her goddamn mouth if little Shepard is fillin' it.

Seriously though I can't really define what I want. Mass Effect 2's only problem to me was that it didn't have enough outside of the main storyline, so what I would want is just more shit to do I guess, and maybe some general tweaks and improvements to gameplay.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Yea....remember Mass Effect 2? More of that. Wouldn't mind a three-player co-op mode, especially if your team can have some sort of input on conversations. Would love to see space combat and more advanced ship upgrades and such, such as different kinds of weaponry, shields, engine, etc..

wrecker77

May 31, 2008
When it comes to story and plot events, I trust they will make something awesome regardless of my input. If I don't get to see a quarian, then thats fine, it means they didnt pander to what the players want. If I do, then hey... I know what I banged in ME2.

I just wish they would make the combat a little better. Classes and all.

Take for example, the infiltrator class. It had the cloak and it could use sniper rifles. The cloak would assume you can use it to get the jump on enemeys/ sneak past them, when in reality it is nothing more than a get out of jail free card when you get blind sided by a krogan. Plus sniper ammo is hard to come by, so you end up having to use your pistols. This basically makes the infiltrator a very dull class to play as. The same can arguably be made for the Vanguard because you cant hit the sniper on the other side of the spaceship with a shotgun, and charging over their is only going to get you killed faster.

So in short, keep the awesome story, don't pander to all the needy things fans need, and make the combat more interesting.

(But if you do pander, make the turian council member shit his pants because a reaper breaks through his bedroom wall)

HellspawnCandy

Oct 29, 2009
More in-depth stuff to do, screw expensive upgrades, optional party missions(those to me sucked in ME2), mass effect 2 had a good start with biomods but they weren't too impressive, needs more of them. Delete planet scanning, they make technology to scan things in here did they destroy it all in the future? Also making weapons only able for certain specializations was kinda dumb. The story from ME2 to me seemed really rushed and not too thought about, especcially at the ending. Make it suspenseful and thrilling like it was when I first played mass effect :/

sp86

Aug 17, 2009
I would like the DLC to have an effect in Mass Effect 3. I love Bioware, but a lot of the time, they seem to ignore the DLC.