What Do Your Badges Say About You?

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Posting to see them.

EDIT: That I like Star Trek, pen&paper RPGs and Portal's GLaDOS, plus I'm a übergamer?
Yeah, I'm gonna go with that.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
My badges say that I live for only Extra Credits.
Or that who ever makes badges were very lazy and decided to sponteiniously created a huge batch of Extra Credits badges out of the blue (and I really can't be bothered customizing what badges I posses)

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
1- i can use MS paint
2- i have an xbox
3- i have steam
4- i have too much money

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
I love dragons. A lot. There's a reason it's the first badge in line.
Beyond that, I come from the "thinking man's approach" of gaming but I've also been gaming for a comparatively long time.
The last badge is filler, honestly.

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
mine say i'm super good at winning contests and also i got a comment printed once.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
It makes it look like I know what I'm doing. Other than that, I think I have one badge that says I'm a sexy mf.

Edit: just found out you can rearrange them. Proves my first statement I guess...

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Mine says that i'm an irational, spontaneous guy who's trying to be funny.
But also someone who is nice and doesn't offend you.
And lastly somebody who wants to shoot you!
...I need to change that one...

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Me...
Epic poster: I have made some contribution to the Escapist. Not much, but I'm guessing at least some people recognise me.

Hot Topic: There were the days I made 6-8 page threads 3 times a week, but it only lasted one week :(

Regular: I was wanting this one so badly, so very badly, I am a committed member of the Escapist who has stayed with it, and am mildly obsessed...

Forum vagabond: I love the look of that badge! It looks awesome, and red! And my avatar should tell you I like bold red...

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Epic Poster - haven't clashed with the mods yet
Laziness - that I'm... meh, cba explaining
The Explorer - what I enjoy doing a lot in games
Junior Game Designer - what it says on the tin

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Hold on lemme look....

So I'm pretty much a massive nerd that's cold hearted that enjoys count chocula that...is...has...a mystical dog...?

I'm confused...WHO AM I?!

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
well it says to me i am ugly (troll) cunning (rogue) with a cold heart (subzero) and a tactical approach towards games (tactician)

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
not going to try using them in a sentence but they say I know more about star trek than anyone really should.... That I like the beer mug that I have watched too much ZP and I had a semi popular thread way back when