What Do Your Badges Say About You?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I've been here forever, I've been here forever, I've been here forever, and, oh, no moderator wrath.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
Lukewarm: I'm kind of a nice person, or at least, tries to be.

The Security Guard: Under a zombie acopalypse, I'll defend other survivors, whilst wishing for my old life.

The Old Veteran: I've played a lot of games and against newbs, I'll give a sword and some tips. What? Is it wrong that the description of the badge is almost spot on?

Geek to the core: I'm a geek. Always was, will always be.

All in one sentence: I'm the Geeky and Lukewarm (not so) old veteran, which will help and defend in situations where I can, even under zombie acopalypses.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I like Star Trek a little too much, I believe gamers are the new supermen/women, I'm one bad dude that likes punching baby seals and I'm going to hell because of it and i'm a villain. Basically, I'm a cold hearted badass gamer that loves Star Trek...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-

Charismatic Stallion- The closest thing (well not exact) I can get to a pony/ brony badge (unless they will make which MLP:FiM pony are you quiz *wink *wink which I know will never happen).

Bioshock Infinite trailer Quiz- I like to collect limited edition badges (I had never played Bioshock) eventhough it's just some pixels.

Epic Poster- Just to show I behave on this site.

Hot Topic-It show I once made a good topic (I still want to get the advance version of this badge if only I can make a worth while thread that everyone will look at).

PompeyDJ

Feb 23, 2011
i'm a charismatic stallion who likes triple c*nted hookers that shoot shurikens and lightening covered in branston pickle

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
My badges... Umm
Well The mudkip one is because mudkip is awesome and gen three was the best, also I am a pokefan.
Bioshock: Infinite is probably the coolest game that has been made known to me from the escapist besides skyrim
Shurikens and lightning. Well, the Painkiller review is probably my favorite, although I like the one on YouTube better.
And the Extra credits mailroom badge is shown because I love the "Show" and the mailroom episodes are awesome.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Recerved for a moment so I can see them.

- I like that i've never been in trouble.

+
- I made a popular thread once, I like to show that off.

- Mlgrgl mrggglrgl gllrgllrg lgrrgl clml lmrgl.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
Well...
1) I LOVE There Will Be Brawl, finding it to be one of the best things put out by this website or the internet as a whole.
2) Kobolds (the D&D variety) are one of my favorite fantasy races and one that exudes personality.
3) I always say I was born 30, so I have some "Old man" tendencies. Plus its one of the few personality quizzes where I loved the first result.
4) Ratchet and Clank is probably my favorite series of the last generation. Also the same reason given directly above.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
It says that I'm a huge nerd, that I express myself, even if people don't like what I say (and sometimes get probations) or even if they aren't the brightest comments you'll ever see around these forums (and I like Bowser), that I'm a huge fan of videogames music and I consider it just as important as the gameplay itself, even if the songs are for pure atmosphere pourposes and lastly but not least, I'm a huge, HUGE fan of Extra Credits and I liked that particular badge :p

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
That I have a burning passion for There Will Be Brawl, Steam, and being a geek to the core? That I'm also on fire?

...makes perfect sense to me.

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
I'm a Mind Flayer wizard with a Festive Assassin blade who may or may not be the Main character's father.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
standokan said:
Regular: I hope that this makes people go like "ooh, he's a veteran lets respect him"

Professor Walrus: I'm a massive Unforgotten Realms fan.

Epic Poster: I like Morphius and I like bragging.

The Old Veteran: I'm just a fan of the mentor/father figure archetype.
Well I have

Baby Seal Puncher because I am a heartless basterd

Ticket to Spiderman turn off the dark because I like to watch people fall.

Morpheus just cause hes badass.

And Regular which makes me somewhat of a drunk.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I chose my badges carefully to announce my history and gaming pedigree to other users.

-I am a geek to the core, one who has been slinging D20s most of his life... thus the picture fits me as well as the title.

-I am an old veteran, both of actual war and, well... JRPGs, which is what that quiz was about. I started my career with Dragon Warrior 1, shortly after its North American release... though my gaming career started a bit before that with Missile Command.

-I like to think of myself as a flayer of minds, both in D&D campaigns and on message boards. That's probably wishful thinking.

-If there is such a thing as a soul, mine is cold... some would say sub-zero.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Twilight.falls said:
I still don't understand what Sparkle means.
There's a specific fictional boytoy whom a lot of hate is piled upon. He sparkles when you put him in the light, which is quite surprising considering his species.

Edit: BTW if you can't guess this, I may have to give you an anti-cookie

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I'm a badass security officer who punches baby seals who is also a pirate who fights a flying boy and live in Columbia.